Thread: Letters from Santa

Hybrid View

Default Letters from Santa

Several years ago there was an offer from Letters for Santa. I just received an email from them and thought it would be a good time to send them again since there is a new grandchild in the picture.

I couldn't find them in the list of merchants or offers. Is there anything similar I should look for?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Several years ago there was an offer from Letters for Santa. I just received an email from them and thought it would be a good time to send them again since there is a new grandchild in the picture.

I couldn't find them in the list of merchants or offers. Is there anything similar I should look for?
    Check out Santa Speaking Coupons...go under "just for parents" and they have letters from Santa for $9.95. Glad I could help you spend your money!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Check out Santa Speaking Coupons...go under "just for parents" and they have letters from Santa for $9.95. Glad I could help you spend your money!! :)
    Nice to see some things never change around here. I'm happy to return the favor Pam........anytime. :P

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Nice to see some things never change around here. I'm happy to return the favor Pam........anytime. :P
    That's what friends are for!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I have to tell my sad Santa Letter story...

Last year we pulled out all the stops to make sure that Cassie still believed. We had the letter sent. We did the photo of Santa in our house eating cookies. Everything. We made it through Christmas but so many kids at school were calling her a baby and telling her that she was stupid for believing that I finally broke down and told her the next week.

This year I have been getting emails from that company EVERY WEEK with subject lines like "Last chance for Cassie and Santa!" It makes me want to cry every time I see them. I have got to get off that mailing list. LOL
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have to tell my sad Santa Letter story...

Last year we pulled out all the stops to make sure that Cassie still believed. We had the letter sent. We did the photo of Santa in our house eating cookies. Everything. We made it through Christmas but so many kids at school were calling her a baby and telling her that she was stupid for believing that I finally broke down and told her the next week.

This year I have been getting emails from that company EVERY WEEK with subject lines like "Last chance for Cassie and Santa!" It makes me want to cry every time I see them. I have got to get off that mailing list. LOL
    Aw, milestones are so hard.

My dd works with a lady my age,and her dd is married to my sons best friend. He actually calls me his mom. Anyway, they are having twins in March. She was so sick this past summer and she thought she was just run down from fighting ovarian cancer. They only took out the overly that had cancer. Anyway, we consider these babies miracle babies, but this lady that will be grandma, let her dd and son-in-law know that they cannot teach the twins about Santa. People like that drive me crazy. She should be so grateful her dd beat cancer and is having these twins. Not dictating how the twins will be raised, She even tells her dd how hard it is going to be taking care of the twins. I told them I can help in any way I can. I stayed with them at least once or twice a week while she went through chemo, she was so sick and was up at night, both of us agreed we can't wait to snuggle the babies in the middle of the night, instead of what she went through at night. I told her to just let go and ignore what her mom says and she better not ever tell them there is no Santa.