Thread: Need help with shopping order question

Default Need help with shopping order question

I placed three orders with Groupon during Thanksgiving/Black Friday, two of them were placed on the same day, for similar amounts. Only two of my orders are showing in pending and it looks like the missing order is one of the two from the 27th. How do I know which one is which so I can file a trouble ticket?

Also, thank you so much for finding my big Target credit, but when I filed the TT I noticed I have an old TT from Feb. It wasn't resolved but it was for less than $5, should I just delete it?
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Was really hoping someone would have an answer so I could file a TT. Tricia or Ashleigh??
    Claudia

Were they all for the same thing? Is it possible that one of them fell under their "promotions" exception such that they do not give us commissions?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I don't think so. The first order was on 11/27 for a Groupon deal on a portrait package, the second was the same day for the Groupon goods deal on the loom bands and accessories. The third order was on 11/29 for a Groupon deal on Cold Stone. This one is the only one that might be promotional, since I used a Groupon gift to buy it, but this one is showing in my pending. The missing credit is from 11/27 and since both orders were placed on the same day and for similar amounts, I am not sure which one it is.
    Claudia