Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Thank you for the early Pay Pal

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I figured with it being such a short month I might as well just get it all done at once!
    thank you.
    no one has posted about but Pay Pal sent me a 1099K which included my SR earnings; that was a surprise but it appears it was all Pay Pal's doing.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thank you.
    no one has posted about but Pay Pal sent me a 1099K which included my SR earnings; that was a surprise but it appears it was all Pay Pal's doing.
    That's interesting. I didn't even get one from the survey companies that pay us through PayPal and just had to self-report my numbers. I wonder what they are including in that as revenue??

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That's interesting. I didn't even get one from the survey companies that pay us through PayPal and just had to self-report my numbers. I wonder what they are including in that as revenue??
    I am guessing anything I got paid for through PP from any source. Like the interactive sessions that we get through SR pay via PP. Members who cash out for gift cards would be OK. I have always liked the PP option as I can use that money for other things besides WDW.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I am guessing anything I got paid for through PP from any source. Like the interactive sessions that we get through SR pay via PP. Members who cash out for gift cards would be OK. I have always liked the PP option as I can use that money for other things besides WDW.
    I did not get a 1099 from Paypal. been using them for years, not sure about that Scard that does not seem right to me. I would think you have to claim that as earnings, which I know Rewards sites to send them out if you make over 600.00. Here Trish said she does not do that, we shop here also, I recall reading about. I do not understand that they are a credit company. I charged using Paypal then get 6 months to PIF with no interest. I am lost with that one. If it is Paypal I would be calling them and asking questions.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did not get a 1099 from Paypal. been using them for years, not sure about that Scard that does not seem right to me. I would think you have to claim that as earnings, which I know Rewards sites to send them out if you make over 600.00. Here Trish said she does not do that, we shop here also, I recall reading about. I do not understand that they are a credit company. I charged using Paypal then get 6 months to PIF with no interest. I am lost with that one. If it is Paypal I would be calling them and asking questions.

    Jtowner
    thanks for your post, I assumed that most SR members who use PP would have gotten a 1099. I wonder if i might have to do with the state, I an in MA.
    I will look into it more

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks for your post, I assumed that most SR members who use PP would have gotten a 1099. I wonder if i might have to do with the state, I an in MA.
    I will look into it more
    Glad you are looking into it.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,011

    Default

    it's just for MA and VT.

    only need to report if you have more than $20,000 in business on PP and 200 transactions which I do not have.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    it's just for MA and VT.

    only need to report if you have more than $20,000 in business on PP and 200 transactions which I do not have.
    Glad to hear that Scard,

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •