Thread: Seizures in Pets

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Seizures in Pets

Anyone have experience with seizures in young dogs? My little one started having seizures off and on last month. We started treating her with anti-seizure meds and for the most part she's been doing well but she had another one last night so we had to up them again. It is so hard to watch her go through it but the vet seems to be positive with the treatment plan.
    Sunshine Rewards

My mom told me their dog had one in the last few years. While I was rather freaked out, she didn't seem to be bothered too much. She said my grandma's old dog used to have seizures all the time and it wasn't a big deal. I'm not sure if there was really much they did for either dog....hope your girls stop having them!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

No, but i can't imagine seeing a furbaby go through that.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Luckily she has been doing well since her last one. I bumped her meds up as the vet said and no side effects or anything. I think we are going to try and lower them over the weekend.

I bought a VueZone camera on Amazon a few weeks ago. I have to say I'm enjoying checking in on the girls while I'm at work. They lead such a hard life sleeping all day. LOL
    Sunshine Rewards