Thread: Survey Credit Timing Question

Question Survey Credit Timing Question

I was wondering- Why does SurveyHead credit immediately when you complete the survey, but others take up to a couple hours (or lately, if they ever credit)?

Just wondering if it was something that could be changed so they all credit immediately. I like the instant gratification I get when I complete a Surveyhead versus the suspense of not knowing if one of the others is even going to credit.

you would have hated how things credited when I joined back in 2010; surveys used to credit the next day, 10AM, or noon or 2PM, cant remember.
    hourly is a big improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    you would have hated how things credited when I joined back in 2010; surveys used to credit the next day, 10AM, or noon or 2PM, cant remember.
    hourly is a big improvement.
    And remember if you took them on a Friday or the weekend we didn't get them until Monday afternoon?? I would get a spreadsheet from them every day and have to manually add them to people's accounts!

We have definitely come a loooooong way in being able to automate the survey credits. Some companies just process them in different ways than others.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    And remember if you took them on a Friday or the weekend we didn't get them until Monday afternoon?? I would get a spreadsheet from them every day and have to manually add them to people's accounts!
    that's right and on 3 day weekend our earnings would really go up on Tuesday.

So how does SurveyHead credit right away?

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    So how does SurveyHead credit right away?
    One of them is on a system where we actually have a little image pixel placed at the end of the completed surveys and as soon as you reach that page, that pixel sends the credit to our system.

The rest of the companies all use an actual network reporting interface where we either do an API call or an ftp every hour to pick up the credits and import them into our system.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Oh the good ol' days of waiting until Monday or Tuesday to see our balance! LOL
    Elaine

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    Oh the good ol' days of waiting until Monday or Tuesday to see our balance! LOL
    I remember! much nicer to see your credits fairly quickly instead of the next morning/afternoon or after the weekend

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

We have definitely come a loooooong way in being able to automate the survey credits. Some companies just process them in different ways than others.
    I totally forgot about that! Yes, SR has come a long, long way from the early years. Everything is so much easier. The only thing I miss about the early days are the big Disney Gift Card cash outs when the site regularly got crashed by everyone trying to cash out at once, lol. It was really exciting trying to get the "good deal."
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards