Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Bing Rewards Offer

I got credit today!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by barbaraapple View Post
    I got credit today!
    I signed up a few hours after you on Tuesday (~ 9PM), will be at 48hrs this evening and no credit for me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I signed up a few hours after you on Tuesday (~ 9PM), will be at 48hrs this evening and no credit for me yet.
    Hopefully it will show up for you!
    Sunshine Rewards

over 48 hours, not looking like I am going to get credit for this offer. would not have signed up if not for the $1.

I just signed up thru Facebook. We'll see how it goes.....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

so frustrating to not get credit, how is it that some do and some dont, we are all doing the same sign up! $1 credit is a good credit, just not right

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    so frustrating to not get credit, how is it that some do and some dont, we are all doing the same sign up! $1 credit is a good credit, just not right
    I don't usually do offers anymore. The only reason I did this one was because it was for $1, Tricia said she was working directly with Bing. Bing is a reputable company and I hoped they would do the right thing and give us our credits, but clearly I was wrong because I didn't get credit. I may cancel my account.

going on 48 hours for me too. No credit. Signed up using Facebook-not sure if that matters or not.

Let's give these a few more days to shake out. Because it is so new and a direct relationship, it might take a little bit to get the kinks worked out in the crediting. But I do think that we should see all the credits.

If we do NOT see a credit, it is 99% of the time because someone's computer is blocking certain types of cookies. It may be that you used an ipad and the settings were turned on to block cookies. Or it may be something on the computer that is overwriting the cookies (it can even be something from your spyware program or service provider). For an offer like this we really should see a very high crediting percentage though.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Let's give these a few more days to shake out. Because it is so new and a direct relationship, it might take a little bit to get the kinks worked out in the crediting. But I do think that we should see all the credits.

If we do NOT see a credit, it is 99% of the time because someone's computer is blocking certain types of cookies. It may be that you used an ipad and the settings were turned on to block cookies. Or it may be something on the computer that is overwriting the cookies (it can even be something from your spyware program or service provider). For an offer like this we really should see a very high crediting percentage though.
    thanks for the update. Who else but you would be posting on a Sunday night?