Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Disney Gift Cards....

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wdwfam9 View Post
    So I leave in 2 weeks, will I be getting mine before we go???

    We are back on scheduled after that one little blip. They all go out in 4-6 weeks from your cashout date. So it depends when you cashed out.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I believed I cashed out March 14, 2014. I was just making sure I would get mine in the said time frame. Thanks.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wdwfam9 View Post
    I believed I cashed out March 14, 2014. I was just making sure I would get mine in the said time frame. Thanks.
    Looks like that is part of the next batch, so you will definitely have it in 2 weeks.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    47

    Default Excited

    Just submitted for my second Disney card! Excited to be getting two Disney cards before we leave!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Still haven't received it, really hoping it is on it's way. I leave next Wednesday.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    47

    Default Just wondering?

    I have been anxiously awaiting 2 Disney gift cards, one for $100(cashed out on April 11) and the other for $25(cashed out of April 30). We leave for Disney the last week of June so hoping to receive them before we leave. And to show my skeptic husband the profits of my taking surveys and shopping through SR.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    47

    Default Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ckerns87 View Post
    I have been anxiously awaiting 2 Disney gift cards, one for $100(cashed out on April 11) and the other for $25(cashed out of April 30). We leave for Disney the last week of June so hoping to receive them before we leave. And to show my skeptic husband the profits of my taking surveys and shopping through SR.
    Received my $100 gift card today. Thanks so much! Showed to my husband, who is a believer now!!!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckerns87 View Post
    Received my $100 gift card today. Thanks so much! Showed to my husband, who is a believer now!!!
    It usually takes that first card for most spouses to believe it.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bartlett, TN
    Posts
    19

    Default Disney Rewards Card

    If I already have a rewards card from my Disney Visa, can I have my Sunshine Rewards added to it?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,336

    Default

    No. Sunshine Rewards is not affiliated(spelling?) with either Chase(the issuer of the Rewards card and the Visa) nor Disney itself.

    In my experience, both the gift card you receive from Sunshine Rewards and the Rewards card you use to transfer your Disney Rewards points to, can be used for just about anything Disney.

    The difference? Your rewards card expires the December of the year after you receive it. So, rewards cards ,and any points on them, issued this year expire December 2015. Gift cards never expire.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •