Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Gift Cards....

Quote Originally Posted by wdwfam9 View Post
    So I leave in 2 weeks, will I be getting mine before we go???

We are back on scheduled after that one little blip. They all go out in 4-6 weeks from your cashout date. So it depends when you cashed out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I believed I cashed out March 14, 2014. I was just making sure I would get mine in the said time frame. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwfam9 View Post
    I believed I cashed out March 14, 2014. I was just making sure I would get mine in the said time frame. Thanks.
    Looks like that is part of the next batch, so you will definitely have it in 2 weeks.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Default Excited

Just submitted for my second Disney card! Excited to be getting two Disney cards before we leave!

Still haven't received it, really hoping it is on it's way. I leave next Wednesday.

Default Just wondering?

I have been anxiously awaiting 2 Disney gift cards, one for $100(cashed out on April 11) and the other for $25(cashed out of April 30). We leave for Disney the last week of June so hoping to receive them before we leave. And to show my skeptic husband the profits of my taking surveys and shopping through SR.

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ckerns87 View Post
    I have been anxiously awaiting 2 Disney gift cards, one for $100(cashed out on April 11) and the other for $25(cashed out of April 30). We leave for Disney the last week of June so hoping to receive them before we leave. And to show my skeptic husband the profits of my taking surveys and shopping through SR.
    Received my $100 gift card today. Thanks so much! Showed to my husband, who is a believer now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ckerns87 View Post
    Received my $100 gift card today. Thanks so much! Showed to my husband, who is a believer now!!!
    It usually takes that first card for most spouses to believe it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Default Disney Rewards Card

If I already have a rewards card from my Disney Visa, can I have my Sunshine Rewards added to it?

No. Sunshine Rewards is not affiliated(spelling?) with either Chase(the issuer of the Rewards card and the Visa) nor Disney itself.

In my experience, both the gift card you receive from Sunshine Rewards and the Rewards card you use to transfer your Disney Rewards points to, can be used for just about anything Disney.

The difference? Your rewards card expires the December of the year after you receive it. So, rewards cards ,and any points on them, issued this year expire December 2015. Gift cards never expire.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards