Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disney Gift Cards....

Default Disney!

I love Disney everything! I am saving up for a disney cruise, but I just started. How long would it take to save up points for a disney gift card.

Quote Originally Posted by cwilliam02 View Post
    I love Disney everything! I am saving up for a disney cruise, but I just started. How long would it take to save up points for a disney gift card.
    Welcome to Sunshine Rewards and the forums!

How long really depends on you. The more you do (shopping, surveys, etc.) the faster you save. Even just doing a few surveys a day will get you $50 a month, but with even just 5 surveys a day you will get up around $100 a month. It takes time, but I do some at lunch and then again while watching TV in the evenings at home, and I average around $70 or so a month. So depending on you are Cruising you can save up quite a bit.

Goog luck!
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Lots of snow and cold, cold weather here in New England this winter, but getting a Disney Gift Card in the mail today provided a lot of sunshine. Thanks!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Nice to see money in my paypal account today. Disney in 36 days. Thank you Sunshine for making it possible