Thread: what is going on with my credits

Default what is going on with my credits

I have not gotten paid for 2 surveys over the weekend. The 4 other offers from yesterday...incudeing the ones that we are supposed to do until wed.

I am getting nothing and I use different e mail adresses for different offers I confirm them and still nothing .
    Big Bucks No whammys!

We've been responding in your other threads about things you can try. Clearly there is something set up incorrectly on your computer. Check out the Technical questions forum on here and see what other people have tried. There are some really good suggestions about firewalls, Internet Explorer, security settings, spyware, etc.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mommiepoppins View Post
    I have not gotten paid for 2 surveys over the weekend. The 4 other offers from yesterday...incudeing the ones that we are supposed to do until wed.

I am getting nothing and I use different e mail adresses for different offers I confirm them and still nothing .
    Have you checked your cookie settings? Make sure your set up to allow 3rd party cookies and that it's at the lower setting.
    go to Tools --> Internet options --> Security tab --> Check were the settings are from here.
    Sunshine Rewards