Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Question for other members

Default Greenfield Question for other members

I have always done very well with GF surveys. on March 24th when they updated their servers I had 23 of 24 (95%) for the Month. Since then (2 weeks) my success with DS has dropped drastically to about 40-50%. Most days I don't even get into a DS, just immediate "sorry, try again tomorrow". Tried both browsers, clearly not a crediting issue, don't even get the chance to try and qualify yet most of the time I am trying DS it is green lighted and SM as well.

My earnings with SR are dropping significantly because of this. I have been a member for 4 years now and have never done this poorly with GF.

I signed up with Toluna a few years ago (SR offer), don't do their surveys but get 3-5 e-mails from them every day, I would prefer to support SR and do the surveys here, but if I can't I guess I will start doing them directly with Toluna.

Anyone else experiencing a significant drop off in GF opportunities?

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated; getting frustration with immediate "sorry try tomorrow" when they are green most of the time.
    Thanks
    Last edited by SCard; 04-07-2014 at 05:43 PM.

I have also. I only have one for April. Same as you, I almost immediately get sorry, even though light is green. It doesn't like us I guess...
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I havent had problems getting them but have noticed the past week or so they credit on the 2nd hour for some reason?

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I have also. I only have one for April. Same as you, I almost immediately get sorry, even though light is green. It doesn't like us I guess...
    glad it's not just me. so odd it happened all of a sudden. Both DS and SM green again tonight, have not even gotten into DS in 2 days.
    Last edited by SCard; 04-07-2014 at 10:09 PM.

I got about 40-50% in March, a little short of that now (35%)

Every time I have tried I get the sorry right away

My GF earnings have continued to drop. For April, I too only have one. Most days, I get an immediate "we're sorry" or it will let me try one and then immediately there are no more for me.

What I find strange is that when I click on the other companies I am seeing more Toluna surveys thru them-that's different than it has been in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    My GF earnings have continued to drop. For April, I too only have one. Most days, I get an immediate "we're sorry" or it will let me try one and then immediately there are no more for me.

What I find strange is that when I click on the other companies I am seeing more Toluna surveys thru them-that's different than it has been in the past.
    me too, seeing surveywriter in Live, Global, and 2-3 others.

Pretty regular now for me to go 48hrs, sometimes 72 hrs with nothing but immediate "sorry"

came home from work, DS and SM both green. Click into DS and immediately "sorry". It's now been 72 hours (dinner time of Saturday) since I was able to get into DS.

Becoming more and more irritated with being "excluded" from taking any Greenfield surveys. only seems like it's a few of us, but a few are too many.
    Last edited by SCard; 04-08-2014 at 06:41 PM.

We're still seeing credits but they are definitely down. I wonder if they have identified some of you who take a lot of surveys and are immediately bouncing you? Maybe they are watching by IP address now or something like that? (in addition to the cookies and email addresses that they have always watched)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We're still seeing credits but they are definitely down. I wonder if they have identified some of you who take a lot of surveys and are immediately bouncing you? Maybe they are watching by IP address now or something like that? (in addition to the cookies and email addresses that they have always watched)
    something is definitley wrong, has never been this bad with GF in all the years I have been here; last time I got anything except immediate "sorry" was dinner time on Saturday. I am sure there are others who take alot of surveys who are still able to get in. JTowner? most anyone on the BB who's earnings come mostly from surveys?

I do both GF every day because they have surveys most everyday. I don't see why we should be punished for supporting GF on a daily basis. If I get into Surveywriter in another SR company I do not do it. I only use my home computer so same IP address. Can't imagine why they would want to block people who want to take their surveys everyday.

I do have a Toluna account from an offer here, I do not do them but it is the same e-mail address? I don't even open the Toluna e-mails. Is there a chance I could be getting bounced because they are seeing the same e-mail addy and think I am "double dipping"? I have not canceled my Toluna account yet because if I am not going to be allowed to take their surveys on SR then I will have to do them direct.

This started when they did their server work and seems to be getting worse.
    Last edited by SCard; 04-09-2014 at 08:59 AM.