Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Radio Loyalty

Default Radio Loyalty

The puzzle is always failing today. What is happening?

I missed out on a lot of points yesterday and I thought they'd show up eventually. Today, it kept showing that the captcha I entered was incorrect. This was on Chrome.

So I used a different browser, still no points although the captcha wasn't showing up as incorrect.

Now I'm finally using another browser and haven't listened long enough to enter a captcha. Is anyone else having issues?

Arrow Radio Loyalty Points Not Crediting

Since the puzzles started working on New Year's Eve I have had 35 puzzles completed and submitted properly, but none (zero) have been credited by SunshineRewards, Has the Radio Loyalty program ceased being part of the SunshineRewards program? Nothing from Radio Loyalty crediting this morning, New Years Day, either. Please let me know if I should give up.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Sorry guys. I don't use Radio Loyalty that often so I don't have an answer. I'll kick this over for Tricia to look at though. It might take a day or two with this new years holiday for her to get a response.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah. There is clearly something wrong because they reported ZERO correct CAPTCHAs for our entire site yesterday (we get reports a day behind). I am sure that they are closed for the holiday but will email them when they reopen.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Should we keep doing them?

Tricia, may I just say that you are AWESOME and I hope you have a wonderful new year.

Arrow Wondering the Same Thing as Tarheelpat

Should we keep doing Radio Loyalty? For the past two days I have had a total of 70 Radio Loyalty points fail to credit in my Sunshine Rewards account.

Well rats. I hadn't even realized that yesterday's points didn't credit. I had the captcha issue on NYE too. I guess I'll keep trying. Maybe they'll put them through later???
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just talked to them and they promised to get the credits loaded for everyone!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs