Thread: Expedia

Default Expedia

I just wanted to share because this is so amazing!

We booked a trip through Expedia back in September (I think) for Christmas. We left on Christmas Eve and returned on New Years Eve. I just checked my account and the credit was there and not pending!!!

So, if anybody is worried about booking through Expedia and having to wait for the credit - it shows up just like it's promised!!!

And the best part - it was for $97, so that means I'm almost a Super Member this quarter!! I love Sunshine Rewards!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post

We booked a trip through Expedia back in September (I think) for Christmas. We left on Christmas Eve and returned on New Years Eve. I just checked my account and the credit was there and not pending!!!

So, if anybody is worried about booking through Expedia and having to wait for the credit - it shows up just like it's promised!!!

And the best part - it was for $97, so that means I'm almost a Super Member this quarter!! I love Sunshine Rewards!!!
    always wondered about the big $$ on the Big Board all at once. Glad you got the rewards so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post

Wow, that is awesome! Congratulations!
    Sunshine Rewards

They do credit really well considering how many different factors there are in how people book through them and how far out people can book. We VERY rarely have trouble tickets and the credits are often quite big!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs