Thread: Do credits expire?

Default Do credits expire?

Do your SR credits expire if you don't cash them out after a certain period of time, or do they keep accumulating? We are not going back to Disney for a few years, so I was wondering if I could just keep trying to accumulate money in my account, then cash out before my trip. Thanks

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

No. We only go every few yrs and I just let my cash accumulate. My only problem is that without a trip in the pretty near future, I get lazy and my earnings tend to come mainly from shopping.

I know. I haven't been as diligent about trying for surveys since our trip either. I did do most of my Christmas shopping through SR though

Credits never expire.

However, I think you are limited to $500 cash out each month. So, I wouldn't wait until right before your trip and attempt to cash out more than that.

Plus, you have to account for the lag time between when you cash out and when the money either arrives in your Paypal account or when the gift card will arrive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Good point! I hope I do accumulate more than $500 before our next trip! I only found out about SR a few months before our last trip (our first), but I accumulated almost $100

Quote Originally Posted by rlancasterpa View Post
    Good point! I hope I do accumulate more than $500 before our next trip! I only found out about SR a few months before our last trip (our first), but I accumulated almost $100
    Keep in mind that Disney Gift Cards don't expire either, so you can always cash out and save the gift cards for your trip. We always save for our disney trips using gift cards. Forced savings that I can't dip into for anything but disney! I save them up from rewards programs and also buy them at the grocery store here and there.
    Debbie