Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Survey to Test

I tried this survey again today. This time I used the link under the surveys tab. I was directed to the same survey as yesterday, collecting my demographic information.

"Thanks for completing our registration survey!

There is just one more step. We just sent an email to you at the email address you signed up with. Please verify your email address by clicking on the link in the email message. Once you've verified your email address, we'll send you a welcome email with further instructions for Opinion-Central.com registration.

If you don't receive our email within 24 hours, please contact us by sending us an email to CArnold@Opinion-Central.com. Thanks again for your interest in Opinion-Central.

Chris Arnold
    Panel Member Services
    Opinion-Central"

ETA: This survey credited again for me. While I'm happy to get credit, I would rather take a "real" survey. Doesn't seem fair this way.
    Last edited by Hawleys; 01-18-2014 at 08:17 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

All I haven't been able to get anywhere with it today, asks the registration questions again and directs me to update my profile?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Hawleys View Post
    I tried this survey again today. This time I used the link under the surveys tab. I was directed to the same survey as yesterday, collecting my demographic information.

"Thanks for completing our registration survey!

There is just one more step. We just sent an email to you at the email address you signed up with. Please verify your email address by clicking on the link in the email message. Once you've verified your email address, we'll send you a welcome email with further instructions for Opinion-Central.com registration.

If you don't receive our email within 24 hours, please contact us by sending us an email to CArnold@Opinion-Central.com. Thanks again for your interest in Opinion-Central.

Chris Arnold
    Panel Member Services
    Opinion-Central"

ETA: This survey credited again for me. While I'm happy to get credit, I would rather take a "real" survey. Doesn't seem fair this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    All I haven't been able to get anywhere with it today, asks the registration questions again and directs me to update my profile?
    Same thing with me, this is what you get when you first click on the link:

We would like to invite you to join the opinion-central panel!

As an Opinion-Central panelist, you can:

Voice your opinions and have your voice heard.
    Evaluate new product ideas and concepts before they hit the shelves.
    Tell companies what you like or dislike about products you use every day.
    Help companies better understand your needs so they can better meet them in the future.
    Participation in our rewards program that will allow you to earn opinion-points for each survey you take. These opinion-points will be redeemable for a wide variety of items.

The information we collect is strictly used in confidence and all responses are looked at in aggregate to understand marketplace needs. We do not sell, rent or share any personally identifiable information. Please use the following link to view our privacy policy http://www.opinion-central.com/privacy.aspx.

To get started we’d like to collect some basic information about you in order to help us determine the kinds of surveys we can ask your input on in the future.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I hadn't had a chance to try the new survey yet, so I just did, and it had me register too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Go ahead and try registering but just go back through SR when you want to take the surveys and we will see if that works.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I tried verifying my email and then taking a survey today through SR and I got this:

Confirm that you have entered the URL correctly.
    The page may have been removed.
    Content may have expired.
    Visit the InsightExpress Home Page

I got a regular survey when I did the test but since it went "live", I've only gotten the demographic questions. I did get credit for them twice but haven't been offered any actual surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by cjjmesser View Post
    I tried verifying my email and then taking a survey today through SR and I got this:

Confirm that you have entered the URL correctly.
    The page may have been removed.
    Content may have expired.
    Visit the InsightExpress Home Page

I got a regular survey when I did the test but since it went "live", I've only gotten the demographic questions. I did get credit for them twice but haven't been offered any actual surveys.
    I have gotten this and the one about update your profile.completed one and got credit the 2nd day for registering, have not gotten a survey to try since the first day.

I must be the only loser, lol. Keeps going to some kind of error on me.

I see multiple credits coming through for some people. Are you getting different surveys or just the same demographics each day?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jlyn is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

I have not received credit since the day it was in test. I have tried it each day since then and the first day I had to put in my demographic info, but never got credit. Yesterday and today I just get an error message. I will keep trying...