Thread: Global Issues?

Default Global Issues?

For the past 3-4 days Global puts me through a couple and then just spins round and round with nothing, anyone else having this issue?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yes, I have had that happen to me the last couple of days, when I refreshed the page, it went to no surveys today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Me too. It's like whatever the next survey is in the sequence won't load; mine just spins and spins.

still happening to me, anyone else having this happen? are people getting global and having them credit?

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    still happening to me, anyone else having this happen? are people getting global and having them credit?
    I just got Global credit, I have not had a issue with global crediting for me. I do mine in Chrome, sometimes Mozilla. The one I did was on Auto claims, what browser do you use? I always clean cookies, and run the Ccleaner several times during the day, usually after every surveys credits. I have learned the hard way not to do that, computer gets all those temporary internet files, and that tends to get crediting issues. Doing it one time daily, is something I have never done.
    It works for me, does not mean that I am right, but I do not usually have crediting problems, only with My view and Live at times, but not like Scard has had. I think for them its the survey that is the problem. Again not positive.

Jtowner

Jtowner
    Jtowner

finally got a Global survey and it did credit, same auto claims one. first time in 3-4 that a survey actually opened with Global. Global never credits in IE, I have to use FF.

Decided to give MV a shot tonight, the light was green, Used ccleaner first, went slow and guess what no credit. it was about a new line of coffees from a very popular fast casual chain that sells sandwiches, salads and soups.

got into 2 Globals today, qualified and completed the 2nd one and it did credit. it was a new cell phone survey, different than any other that I have ever taken

Now I'm having the same issue with Global. I have to use Chrome because I know that it won't credit in IE. Last two days after I do the demo stuff, it just circles and circles-never loads.

Any hints as to what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Now I'm having the same issue with Global. I have to use Chrome because I know that it won't credit in IE. Last two days after I do the demo stuff, it just circles and circles-never loads.

Any hints as to what to do?
    All I can suggest is keep trying. It happened to me about 10 days ago for 3 days and then cleared up. Today it happened again and then when I tried later on I got in and completed one; maybe for me it got past whatever survey it was trying that wouldn't load. I did clear cookies because my Live didn't credit, I got one with the 2nd log in.

Keep trying and as you said Don't do Global in IE: I use FF.