Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Research for Good Testing

Hi everyone. I am currently doing an audit of our system and tracking all the missing credits. I should have the missing credits back into your accounts tonight. I do have the all the logging information from the RFG server and am doing some verification. I will get those back credits in tonight. I still need to fix the issue, but please continue to take those surveys and I will get those credits into your account the "manual" way.

thanks and sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    make that #2 tonight, I dont remember last time one did credit for me. I think I am up to 9 owed to me
    HI. I just finished the audit and got 4 credits into your account.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I looked back and the last day I got credit for these was the 6th. It credited as paid signup though which is weird. So for sure completed a couple on Friday the 7th, no credit, and one Saturday, no credit, and none today. I wonder why for some it works and for others no? Oh well.
    I think i just saw 4 back credits go into your account from the audit.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    Hi everyone. I am currently doing an audit of our system and tracking all the missing credits. I should have the missing credits back into your accounts tonight. I do have the all the logging information from the RFG server and am doing some verification. I will get those back credits in tonight. I still need to fix the issue, but please continue to take those surveys and I will get those credits into your account the "manual" way.

thanks and sorry.
    Thanks for all your hard work, Sunshine Guy, and thanks for the missing credits!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the credits! #1, but I am missing my #2's, 3's and 4's

I know I had 1 #4 and 2 # 3 and 2 #2 I think is what is still missing.

It's awesome to see my credits this morning! Thank you for working on this. I also completed the #2 on the 7th I believe, not sure if it was the 6th? I guess I need to write them down just to be sure,

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post

thanks and sorry.
    Thank You!!!

Great to log in tonight and see the credit! That is definitely a plus for Research over all the Lives and Greenfields I have lost out on over the last couple months.

yah for instant credit tonight on RFG#1 thanks for all the hard work to get this working correctly!

Sunshine Guy, wanted to check in on the non RFG #1 credits that are still missing?

RFG #2 DIDNT CREDIT, but #1 did, anyone else still not getting credits for others than #1?