Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Research for Good Testing

tried them all again tonight and immediately they have no surveys for every one. Hopefully they will get some surveys to take soon
    Last edited by SCard; 01-28-2014 at 08:38 PM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Exciting news! I tried but struck out tonight. I'll have to try again tomorrow earlier in the day.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was on the 2nd one and it took me to a survey, but then got the message,
    survey timed out, no cache.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

just took RFG #2 and no immediate credit, should they all be crediting immediatly?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Nice, got the first one and it credited immediately. Do we need to wait for the credit if it doesn't come through right away and any need to clear cookies?
    Tricia I took RFG #2 shortly after 8pm it was about 15 mins long on ad's and no credit

Yes! We are going to set up a system for reporting these, but for now if you have one not credit, please email me with everything you know about the survey (including the final page if you can get it). Include the email address you took to use it, time of completion, etc.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia - I just did RFG regular and it didnt credit, I did RFG #1 earlier are they the same?

Just took RFG #4 with no instant credit got the contrats .15 page

http://survey.saysoforgood.com/trop/resultMessage.zul?init=IuuSfDQsa833fG52Tg4kw0tAnSQ {%22tropStart%22%3A%2252f05b21e4b0b9346ea2c43c%22}

It looks like about 10% of the surveys that they recorded as completions on their end did not get credited on our end. The good news is that they recorded them. I'll be manually crediting all of the ones from January soon.

We're going to do some research on our server logs now that we have isolated the exact surveys that didn't credit. There isn't any pattern in them--of the 12 that are missing from January, it's 10 different users, all 5 of the different surveys! So it's not a consistent issue. It's just a tracking issue that we have to figure out.

But I would encourage everyone to continue taking them. Even if they don't credit immediately, we will be able to import the missing ones later.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like about 10% of the surveys that they recorded as completions on their end did not get credited on our end. The good news is that they recorded them. I'll be manually crediting all of the ones from January soon.

We're going to do some research on our server logs now that we have isolated the exact surveys that didn't credit. There isn't any pattern in them--of the 12 that are missing from January, it's 10 different users, all 5 of the different surveys! So it's not a consistent issue. It's just a tracking issue that we have to figure out.

But I would encourage everyone to continue taking them. Even if they don't credit immediately, we will be able to import the missing ones later.
    I haven't had any issues but just wanted to say how nice it is hear that one of our survey companies is interested in making sure we get credit for our completed surveys.