Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Research for Good Testing

once again tonight my RFG #2 didnt credit I am up to about 10 owed to me, are these ever going to be resolved and credited?

here is the URL of the completed page. It was on rating products via commercials shown to us

http://survey.saysoforgood.com/trop/resultMessage.zul?init=uWKDf8q02Dqm-GsEa_DFW2qGSOw{%22tropStart%22%3A%2253055f5ce4b088 cb0f529d78%22}
    Last edited by mellymel261; 02-19-2014 at 10:15 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    once again tonight my RFG #2 didnt credit I am up to about 10 owed to me, are these ever going to be resolved and credited?

here is the URL of the completed page. It was on rating products via commercials shown to us

http://survey.saysoforgood.com/trop/resultMessage.zul?init=uWKDf8q02Dqm-GsEa_DFW2qGSOw{%22tropStart%22%3A%2253055f5ce4b088 cb0f529d78%22}
    Right now we have credited everything that they have reported back to us. For some reason yours are the only ones that are not showing up. There are some that are not crediting automatically, but we wrote a script to look in the logs of the site for those and credit within an hour. Right now, those are the only ones that we can fix.

We will get a full report at the end of the month of absolutely everything that went through their system so that we can check that.

Is anyone else still missing any?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ok I will not do any others than #1 until it can get resolved too much time being spent to not get credit. Thanks

Yes I did a ads survey for .50 RFG on 2-18th that did not credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

took RFG #2 because I am home sick and low and behold no credit. I cleared in between #1 and #2 and it was NOT the ad one. It was on a new board game. Here is the congrats page

http://survey.saysoforgood.com/trop/resultMessage.zul?init=rCNeY_Wl6gJHgKSlpx7wgOECa78 {%22tropStart%22%3A%22530677bae4b0c3e6c3d98819%22}

took RFG #2 because I am home sick and low and behold no credit. I cleared in between #1 and #2 and it was NOT the ad one. It was on a new board game. Here is the congrats page

http://survey.saysoforgood.com/trop/resultMessage.zul?init=rCNeY_Wl6gJHgKSlpx7wgOECa78 {%22tropStart%22%3A%22530677bae4b0c3e6c3d98819%22}
    Weird - I just took that survey and it credited fine for me.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I got that one too. As an RFG #1-and no immediate credit either....

I'm anxious to get the end of the month report and see why this is happening sporadically.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Really like the opportunities that RFG provides, it would be even better if they had some surveys on the weekends. I know its not just me as the last 3 weekends red lights for all RFG for almost the whole weekend.

Tricia - do you think there is any chance they might have surveys on the weekends in the future? I can't remember when we had just the one if there were any.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Really like the opportunities that RFG provides, it would be even better if they had some surveys on the weekends. I know its not just me as the last 3 weekends red lights for all RFG for almost the whole weekend.

Tricia - do you think there is any chance they might have surveys on the weekends in the future? I can't remember when we had just the one if there were any.
    My guess is that they will NOT add more surveys on the weekends. Besides me, most people in my industry do not work on the weekends. I think if they run out, there isn't anyone there to add any more.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs