Thread: Why surveys rock, even if sometimes they don't credit.

Default Why surveys rock, even if sometimes they don't credit.

Not sure if this it the right place for this post but I wanted to thank Sunshine Rewards. By taking surveys through SR, I've been enrolled in two different consumer opinion communities.

The first, sponsored by a major health insurance company, pays me $10 in Amazon GC every month where I log in and participate at least 4 times. Over the last two years, I have received over $200 in rewards for my participation.

The second community came through the new survey opportunity, Opinion Central. I just signed up for a consumer opinion panel on smart phones. The company is sending me a brand new smart phone to use for 6 months. In return, I have agreed to participate in an hour long online discussion and two, two hour long in-person panels. For the three panels, I will be paid a total of $250 and get a free phone!

So, thank you Sunshine Rewards for all the great opportunities to earn Disney money, and for surveys that give me opportunities to earn beyond this website.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing that. Those are awesome opportunities!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I checked with Tricia and she gave me the go ahead to share this great opportunity with Sunshiners in the SF Bay Area:

The cell phone consumer panel that I joined is looking for additional participants in the San Francisco Bay Area. You receive a free Moto X phone and $250 in incentives for doing an online panel (45-60 minutes) and two, 2 hour in-person panels in Sunnyvale CA. Any Sunshiners in the SF Bay Area interested? PM me your email and I will pass it along to the research company.

"Hello,

Thank you for your participation so far in the MotoPOP panel!

Since you’ve been such a great participant, we want to know if there are more people out there like you! Do you know anyone in the Sunnyvale/San Francisco area who would be interested in joining the MotoPOP panel?

Any friends, family, or co-workers you refer would be sent a qualifying survey, and need to sign a non-disclosure agreement before joining the panel. They, like you, would get a free Android phone, which they would have to use as their primarily cell phone for 6 months, in exchange for participating in the online discussion and two of the upcoming in-person research projects in Sunnyvale (at least two in-person projects in the 6-month period).

If you know of anyone who is interested, please send their email address to XXX@XXX.com, and we’ll send them a link to the qualifying survey.

Thank you!
    Kat and The MotoPOP Team"
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That is pretty awesome.

I just have to share that in the past 11 days I've worked really hard to complete surveys and I've earned over $20! Thanks SR!!
    Sunshine Rewards