Thread: Happy Birthday Crazy Credits Chatter

Default Happy Birthday Crazy Credits Chatter

Place to chatter and ask questions.

I had a shopping order that credited today. Can I enter it in the contest?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm going to try some surveys now... I love contests. I have to build the balance back up since we just got back from Disney... looks like I'll have fun on this bad weather day alternating surveys with trip report posts. Time to figure out if I need to order anything. Guess it would be a good time to replenish the printer ink stock and look for some Disney clothes.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Place to chatter and ask questions.

I had a shopping order that credited today. Can I enter it in the contest?
    Although it's been a long time since I've done Crazy Credits, I don't remember past shopping being an entry. Just the shopping done during the contest. But I could be wrong.

Did a survey almost two hours ago and haven't seen credit yet...and I can't remember which one it was to be able to try for others. 12 now. Wow! SR has come a long way in 8 years.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm going to try to work in a few surveys here at work. Tonight is date night and then the rest of the weekend we are out of town celebrating Lunar New Year. Year of the Horse if anyone is curious.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'm going to try to work in a few surveys here at work. Tonight is date night and then the rest of the weekend we are out of town celebrating Lunar New Year. Year of the Horse if anyone is curious.
    Happy New Year to You.
    We were going to go out, but we are getting hammered with snow again. To dangerous.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

We are suppose to be getting out of this fridgid weather this weekend. I think it will be mid 70s in San Antonio when we are there. That doesn't mean we won't have another cold snap next week and all end up sick with the stupid changing temperature extremes.
    Sunshine Rewards

Has anyone been able to find the Reward TV Offer?
    Sunshine Rewards