Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion Central Survey

Well, I have egg on my face. Went back in to Opinion Central after using Ccleaner. Got the same survey again. This time, I found a question that I answered incorrectly the first time. And this time OC credited. So..."mea culpa" ....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    maybe there is an issue with that survey. I did not close my brower until after the top of the hour had past twice and the arrow with the rotating circle around it was there.

Will try again later maybe I will get a different one
    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    When Opinion states close your broswer which this drama survey does, it will not credit.

Jtowner
    I got the "close your browser" message earlier today after completing a survey on antacids. It never credited.

I tried to do this survey yesterday, got the screen page, and then just nothing. Today I got the screener page, the second page (asking race) and then nothing. I have tried it on mobile and laptop, what is going on with it? I have never tried it on my laptop till today, so it is not cookies, etc

Well, Opinion Direct has me very upset. Usually their surveys are about 15 minutes long- which is fair in my opinion for a 50cent survey. Tonight I had one that was 107 questions long, with some being full pages of check boxes. It started out as a one topic survey on insurance, and the last 50 questions or so were very random. Overall it took me 45 minutes to complete.

If that kind of survey keeps up I will not be wasting my time on them. I could have done 2 other surveys in the time that one took me had I known it would take that long.

I had some time on Sunday, so I tried a few surveys. I think I did 6 and got credit for 4.
    Anyways, the big one which surprised me was Survey Head. I completed it and it thanked me and went back to Sunshine Rewards, but no credit. The other one was Global, but no big surprise there, they never credit for me.

completed Opinion Central that did not credit, it was on insurance. I did see PP had a 45 minute one on insurance but no comment that it didn't credit. Mine was about 15 minutes.

So this is one where they switched their tracking platform. Are they not tracking AT ALL now?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I got the insurance one last night 3/24 as well and it did not credit

I Had an Opinion last night on Car ads in magazine, got to the end page where it said click this box to get credit for your survey, clicked it and it was trying to close the window. Then I kept the window open and it took me to the the page asking me to join Opinion Central.

As of this morning this has not credited . . .

I had the insurance 15 minute one yesterday that didn't credit either...it was the ending where it says it wants to close the page and it never goes back to thank you or however this company usually credits page. I was able to get credit for another survey yesterday immediately after.