Thread: Movie Tickets Under $2

Default Movie Tickets Under $2

Plum District is running a deal for DealTickets, which itself is a site where you can save money on movie tickets. This one takes a little bit of explaining!

First you get $20 in DealFlicks certificates for $9 from Plum District (and 1% back from SR). You can then use the $20 on DealFlicks to buy the movie tickets of your choice, and DealFlicks marks down tickets already from 10%-60%.

Some of the tickets available at the cinema closest to me include The Lego Movie, The Monuments Men, RoboCop, and Vampire Academy.

The only caveat is that you need to check with DealFlicks first to see which of your local cinemas is eligible. For me, the closest is about 20 miles away, which isn't very convenient. But you might have one right next door.

Bottom line--if you have a theater in your area that does work with DealFlicks, this is an awesome deal from Plum District!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Great deal!

The movie theater that is a 10 minute walk from our house participates in DealFlicks. I've used the service many times and love it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Boo! Nowhere near me. That is a great deal though.
    Sunshine Rewards

None near me, but signed petition to get my theater included on deal flicks
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021