Thread: Former active survey taker just getting back into survey, is there anything I need to know

Default Former active survey taker just getting back into survey, is there anything I need to know

I used to be very diligent about doing surverys with sunshinerewards for a couple of years and pretty much stopped this last year. Have there been any changes? Or is there anything I need to know about all the new surveys that have popped up. I used to do 3 surveys with my demographics/email while my hubby did the rest with his demographics/email. Is that still allowed or can only one of us do all surveys?
    Sunshine Rewards

You and your spouse can still do what you were doing in terms of demographics.

Changes? As you can see lots of new surveys. And a couple have been dropped. SSi and SSi2 and My View are no longer available.

Global Test Market-don't use IE for your browser for this one-it never credits.

Research for Good is supposed to credit immediately but I know that others have had a hard time sometimes with the immediate credit. I think that Tricia and the gang are hand crediting those that don't credit immediately.

My Thoughts Count-both the standard one and the longer one-is on a hard 24 hour clock. The others are not.

Use Ccleaner or at least clear cookies everyday-but you probably remember that.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thank you so much for those tips. SR money was our disney money and we didn't have a trip planned last year, so I neglected those surveys. But we have a trip at the end of the year planned, so I need to get serious and earn some more disney money.Now off to take some surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards

Welcome Back! You should look at the survey page as there is red, yellow and green lights telling you if people are getting surveys. But don't let a Red light stop you from trying, it might just mean that no one has tried in the last couple of hours.

I like to do Opinion Central and Live Sample first. I seem to get these fairly easily. Then I try the DS and MyThoughts Count. And then after that, whatever looks good!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I'm confused as to why My View is still listed both on the spotlight page and the survey task list in the Member Zone? I haven't been able to do many surveys for about the past 6 weeks due to breaking my arm and the subsequent surgery and extended stay at my parents. Anything that's changed over the past 6 weeks that I should be aware of?

Aren't there supposed to be a few new ones I've read about?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Not sure why the MV link is still up-but, then again, SSi link is still up as well.

New surveys-when you click on Research for Good, there's 5 different links now for different amounts of rewards points. These are supposed to credit immediately but I've had several that haven't credited at all.

Opinion Central-credits 10 after the hour, and I've had really good luck with them-except for starting yesterday when you click on the link you get an error message....Hopefully that will clear up....

Next one is the Harris test survey. Believe there's 3 up now-under the freebies offer section. If the test goes well, it may become a daily survey.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Harris must be the one I was thinking of--thanks! I saw others were having issues with Opinion Central, so I decided to give up on that one for now. Got an AMP so far and just finished a GF. It's so good to be home!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards