Thread: Stuck LiveSample Survey Screener

Default Stuck LiveSample Survey Screener

I keep getting a stuck screen for Livesample. After entering my e-mail address, the survey screener page asks"

What level of education are you completing?

Middle school

High school

College

Graduate school

I click and then click next, and it just comes back to this same page. I tried clicking all the different levels just to see if I could get out and it still goes back. I tried logging out, clearing cookies, and it still starts with this page. So I am locked out of Live until this gets cleared.

Anyone else getting this?

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    I keep getting a stuck screen for Livesample. After entering my e-mail address, the survey screener page asks"

What level of education are you completing?

Middle school

High school

College

Graduate school

I click and then click next, and it just comes back to this same page. I tried clicking all the different levels just to see if I could get out and it still goes back. I tried logging out, clearing cookies, and it still starts with this page. So I am locked out of Live until this gets cleared.

Anyone else getting this?
    I encountered the same problem last night and again this morning,

exact same problem tonight. can't get in using either browser.

No one else having this issue? I was able to try for 4-5 Lives last night and got booted, later on after 8PM last night this issue came up and I can't think of anything that changed on my end,

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    exact same problem tonight. can't get in using either browser.

No one else having this issue? I was able to try for 4-5 Lives last night and got booted, later on after 8PM last night this issue came up and I can't think of anything that changed on my end,
    I think its on there end, I believe it means no surveys, or they must be down. It worked for me this morning fine.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I think its on there end, I believe it means no surveys, or they must be down. It worked for me this morning fine.

Jtowner
    thanks, cleared cookies and now I am getting "sorry no surveys" or whatever it says, that makes more sense

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I never had the stuck problem but couldn't get a survey until late this afternoon, took the survey and got the congrats page but sadly, no credit, which happens very rarely for me! :-(
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

back to "stuck" again, getting close to the end of the month, maybe they are running out.

**update** finally got unstuck, completed one and it credited
    Last edited by SCard; 02-25-2014 at 11:11 PM.

Tried last night again and it was still stuck, tried tonight and it worked fine and it credited.