Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are you earning for/What have you used your SR credits for lately?

Just used a $500 Disney Gift Card from SR to upgrade our park hoppers to annual passes!! Thanks, SR!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Wow, reading this thread is so much fun. I haven't had a goal in quite some time. Maybe this thread is just what I needed!
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Saving money for our Disney World trip in December.

Staying at Saratoga Springs for one week and Wilderness Lodge for another week. So excited to actually be in Disney World over Christmas!!!
    Elaine

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    Saving money for our Disney World trip in December.

Staying at Saratoga Springs for one week and Wilderness Lodge for another week. So excited to actually be in Disney World over Christmas!!!
    SR is our home resort and WL is one of our favorites to stay at!! We went for Christmas last year and it was so beautiful!!!

Thinking I will have enough saved for a November 2016 trip. Have never seen the Christmas lights or been to MVMCP. We will stay at Pop Century.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Been a while since I've checked in. Next year Mike and I are trying to go to Oktoberfest in Munich so that is my new goal.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Thinking I will have enough saved for a November 2016 trip. Have never seen the Christmas lights or been to MVMCP. We will stay at Pop Century.
    I went in 2004 around Christmas time. It was really nice. We didn't do MVMCP but we did see the lights at MGM and it was pretty cool.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Disney

My kids want to go on a Disney cruise. However, I but the GCs through target on here as they save loose change. The last ones purchased they chose to cash in on the Disney watermark annual pass. I figure whichever Disney thing we doe, this is just a bonus for us!

Been a while since anyone has updated this thread. Originally I was saving for a trip for Oktoberfest this September but Mike lost his job back in December so we cancelled that trip. But luckily he found a job in April and there was a super sweet sale on flights to Iceland so I'm working towards some excursions. I'm looking at horse back riding, snowmobiling, and visiting the blue lagoon.
    Sunshine Rewards

Last year when I posted we were figuring we were going to be on a Cruise- It would have been from July 1 to July 5th. That ended up getting cancelled a year ago, and we were lucky enough to get a trip to WDW this August, and it is paid though my Disney Gift Cards from Sunshine Rewards and my Disney visa rewards.
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards