I've been working with a couple of the survey companies to figure out why credits were not coming through. In some cases we have figured them out over the last month and have given some back credits.

However, in some cases they have found issues that they consider to be cheating. For example, if someone at an IP address is using multiple different email addresses or demographics to complete surveys, they are tracking that. If they think that you are trying to cheat their system by using different email addresses and/or demographics, they are not issuing credits.

We've been hurt SEVERELY in the past (almost to the point of putting us out of business) when survey companies accused our members of cheating. So the fact that I just went and complained about survey credits and then they came back with examples of cheating is not good.

I know this is not happening in every case because they DID find some places where credits were lacking. But in other cases, they were pretty adamant that we were in the wrong.

If you have multiple people in your house taking surveys, I would suggest that each person tries for DIFFERENT survey companies each day rather than the same. I know your chances are better if you can have multiple people trying for the same survey company. But if they survey companies are seeing this as a way to cheat them, we are all going go be in trouble.

So be careful with how you are switching email addresses, demographics, etc. If you are doing it intentionally to take surveys unfairly, they are going to block your credits. If you are doing it because there are multiple people in your house legitimately, you are likely going to have to limit which ones you take in order to 1) ensure you get more of your due credits, and 2) not get yourself locked out from taking any surveys at all.