Thread: Attention Survey Takers!

Hybrid View

Couple of questions....

I use one email address for putting in demographics stuff on the surveys themselves. This is NOT my main email address. It's a legitimate email, but not one I check everyday. Yet, SR has another email address-my main one-on my SR account. For receiving your(SR's) emails, and shopping etc. Is that a problem??

Also, I find that I'm having to use two different browsers depending on the survey company. For example, Global has stopped crediting in IE so I use Chrome. Live tells me that they have no surveys for me in IE-yet when I switch to Chrome, Live usually has a survey to try. Is that a problem?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Couple of questions....

I use one email address for putting in demographics stuff on the surveys themselves. This is NOT my main email address. It's a legitimate email, but not one I check everyday. Yet, SR has another email address-my main one-on my SR account. For receiving your(SR's) emails, and shopping etc. Is that a problem??

Also, I find that I'm having to use two different browsers depending on the survey company. For example, Global has stopped crediting in IE so I use Chrome. Live tells me that they have no surveys for me in IE-yet when I switch to Chrome, Live usually has a survey to try. Is that a problem?
    We do not require that people use their SR email address anymore, sot hat is fine.

I also think it is fine to switch browsers. They didn't give any indications of problems with that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Question:

I live in an apartment, but I have my parents' house as my address on my sunshine profile, because it's my permanent address on my credit card and to have things shipped to (we've had packages/mail stolen from our apartment before)

Sometimes when taking surveys I forget that I have my parents address on my sunshine profile (since I don't actually live there), and when asked for zip code/address, I enter the info for my apartment instead...does this matter? Can this cause problems?