Thread: Stop It! Stop It! Stop It!

Exclamation Stop It! Stop It! Stop It!

The security codes required for Radio Loyalty credit are gibberish, and not decipherable or useable. Please stop this nonsense immediately!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I have no problem with putting in the codes, not sure what you're having a problem with??
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Exclamation Radio Loyalty Security Code Gibberish

Am I the only one getting nothing but nonsensical unreadable gibberish for the Radio Loyalty security codes? One shouldn't have to use a magnifying glass to figure them out, and even then my batting average is around .100. This has happened before on weekends, but I never complained before. The gibberish is both ridiculous and a total waste of time. Something needs to be done!

Quote Originally Posted by sagesteps@worldspy.net View Post
    Am I the only one getting nothing but nonsensical unreadable gibberish for the Radio Loyalty security codes? One shouldn't have to use a magnifying glass to figure them out, and even then my batting average is around .100. This has happened before on weekends, but I never complained before. The gibberish is both ridiculous and a total waste of time. Something needs to be done!
    if it's bothering/frustrating you that much, why not stop doing it. It's only a few cents. I wouldn't upset myself for that small amount of money.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by sagesteps@worldspy.net View Post
    Just tried the radio to get a code to post for you and I got "stop commercials", working normally for me with no gibberish just regular readable words...no idea why you are seeing what you are seeing? You are the first person that I've heard of to have trouble with the codes.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Smile Regular Security Codes Have Returned

Thanks to whoever corrected this annoying problem.

We did not do anything differently on our end. It must just have been a particular set of codes that were harder than others. Sometimes if I am having CAPTCHA trouble on other sites, I just keep having them refresh the code over and over until I get an easy one!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I ran radio loyalty a lot over the weekend (over 20+ credits on Saturday and Sunday) and didn't get any codes that were hard to read. I did get lots of codes that were in Spanish and I couldn't understand the little commercial. I just typed in the letters as they appeared and got credit.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I never have any problems with the codes as far as them not being real words or not being in English. They makes sense and some are rather funny!

yeah I get one that is difficult to decipher every now and then, Just use the little circle arrow to refresh the code until you can figure it out