Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yankee Candle

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default Yankee Candle

Not in the list of merchants anymore, what happened to them?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

<sigh> Less than a couple of months after they started their program, they all of a sudden shut it down to "re-evaluate it." I don't get it. Maybe more people used the affiliate links than what they expected and they are now trying to figure out if those were all sales that they would have gotten anyway or not? I'm hoping that they will reopen it before too long.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    <sigh> Less than a couple of months after they started their program, they all of a sudden shut it down to "re-evaluate it." I don't get it. Maybe more people used the affiliate links than what they expected and they are now trying to figure out if those were all sales that they would have gotten anyway or not? I'm hoping that they will reopen it before too long.
    They got my last sale because #1 I could earn at Sunshine Rewards and #2 they were having a good sale. Without SR, I probably wouldn't have known about the deal. It was the 6 for $60 lg candle sale. I usually just delete their emails.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    They got my last sale because #1 I could earn at Sunshine Rewards and #2 they were having a good sale. Without SR, I probably wouldn't have known about the deal. It was the 6 for $60 lg candle sale. I usually just delete their emails.
    You know what's funny about that? That was the first and only time I have ever bought from them as well!! It was only because we had added them to the site and because I posted the deal.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

FYI...just received notice that Pier 1 is now all of a sudden closing their entire program.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You know what's funny about that? That was the first and only time I have ever bought from them as well!! It was only because we had added them to the site and because I posted the deal.
    Actually, that was the only time I had bought from them online. Usually do all my Yankee Candle shopping in store.

That makes me mad about Yankee, I use SR day after Christmas sale and spent $125.00 which is not a large amount, but on candles not bad. I would of kept shopping through SR, not going into the store as long as I got free shipping I was okay with that. Sad to hear that.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Well I shopped with them because of the credit from SR, I was going to place another order because I'm trying to make SM....what is happening lately, losing all my go-to merchants. I hope drugstore.com doesn't decide to leave, I order from them all the time.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Drugstore.com for me, I used to get emails all the time from them, a couple of months that stopped. Lots of times I got 5.00 off order, When I would try to use it through SR it was able to use it. I was going to ask if anyone else has stopped getting emails from them, so I thought after reading about them I would ask.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

So that's why they didn't credit my order (which I only did because I was going to get SR credit) I bought the 2 for $20 candles back towards the end of january