Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yankee Candle

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Drugstore.com for me, I used to get emails all the time from them, a couple of months that stopped. Lots of times I got 5.00 off order, When I would try to use it through SR it was able to use it. I was going to ask if anyone else has stopped getting emails from them, so I thought after reading about them I would ask.

Jtowner
    Check your account, I found this in mine:
    your account | subscriptions
    Your e-mail subscriptions are currently disabled.
    If you would like to activate e-mail subscriptions and learn about free gifts, exclusive offers, sales and special deals, you may do so by calling 1-800-drugstore (1-800-378-4786) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

on the phone with them now and they are trying to figure out why it was disabled?

Supposedly my emails were returned as undeliverable and after it happens 3x they disable your email address.....makes no sense to me at all as I get emails from them after placing an order and also when it is mailed out. They said all I could do was sign up under another email address....told them that it wasn't a life or death situation and it did not matter except that what they were telling me made no sense. Oh well, there you go!
    Last edited by PSL1013; 03-21-2014 at 07:41 PM.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

with some email systems like gmail (it sends the stuff to junk mail), if you don't open the email but just delete it, it will start sending the email to junk mail and when it goes to junk mail sometimes the companies get notice OR the email system starts bouncing them as undeliverable.

Also sometimes part of the servers will be done and they will blucne instead of hold, resulting in booting you off. They should be able to just reinstate the same address though

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by deerhart View Post
    with some email systems like gmail (it sends the stuff to junk mail), if you don't open the email but just delete it, it will start sending the email to junk mail and when it goes to junk mail sometimes the companies get notice OR the email system starts bouncing them as undeliverable.

Also sometimes part of the servers will be done and they will blucne instead of hold, resulting in booting you off. They should be able to just reinstate the same address though
    Thanks for the explanation....My email is a comcast email and nope said they couldn't do anything about it. I guess it happened to someone else according to this person and he went to management and they said nothing could be done to fix it and I would have to use a different email address. In other words, they can't be bothered to fix it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES