Thread: Global Test Market Survey Not Credited

Arrow Global Test Market Survey Not Credited

Completed a very mind boggling spatial, non-verbal, adult IQ "survey" through Global Test Market. It took nearly an hour and wore me out. Imagine my disappointment when despite receiving this message, "You have completed this survey, Thank you for your participation!!," not receiving Sunshine Reward credit. Five days ago I completed a Global Test Market survey and it took over 24 hours to credit. Anyone else being annoyed by similar and in my opinion inexcusable delays? Technology in 2014 permits instant credit, and many of the Sunshine Rewards Survey companies have figured it out. Why not all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by sagesteps@worldspy.net View Post
    Completed a very mind boggling spatial, non-verbal, adult IQ "survey" through Global Test Market. It took nearly an hour and wore me out. Imagine my disappointment when despite receiving this message, "You have completed this survey, Thank you for your participation!!," not receiving Sunshine Reward credit. Five days ago I completed a Global Test Market survey and it took over 24 hours to credit. Anyone else being annoyed by similar and in my opinion inexcusable delays? Technology in 2014 permits instant credit, and many of the Sunshine Rewards Survey companies have figured it out. Why not all of them?
    what browser did you use? Global does not credit for me (and other members) in Internet Explorer. Once I figured that out and switched to FireFox I have very few crediting issues with Global, one in a while it doesn't credit until the 2nd hour but nothing like the issues I encountered in IE.

Wow. I am a little shocked by this. When we first started, ALL credits took at least 24 hours to get. Some of them were up to 3 days. We feel very fortunate to even be able to get credits within an hour these days. It's not a matter of all companies being able to do them instantaneously, it's the fact that it takes up SO much bandwidth to keep checking for credits every single minute that it would be cost-prohibitive. In addition, when we use the system where they credit automatically, if anything goes wrong we cannot go back and check for missed credits. For all of the systems that credit once an hour, we can at least go back and see if there was any kind of system problem in a given hour that caused the credit not to occur.

We really try our best to provide as many opportunities for our members as we can. Sometimes they are less than ideal but better than nothing.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Arrow Response to Global Test Market Survey Query

Have always used Google Chrome. It used to take days to travel by stage coach from St; Louis to Dodge City. In this day and age credit should take seconds. Prohibitive cost is nonsense. How do other survey companies do it?

Have always used Google Chrome. It used to take days to travel by stage coach from St; Louis to Dodge City. In this day and age credit should take seconds. Prohibitive cost is nonsense. How do other survey companies do it?
    Every survey uses a different network that they work with. I actually find the instant credits to be the LEAST reliable at all. Here's why...

Say you finish your survey and the little pixel at the end fires to tell us to give you credit. If there is ANYTHING wrong in that split second with their site or our site, the credit fails. Even just too many people trying to access the site at once.

Conversely, the other networks register it in their system when you finish a survey. Once and hour our system reaches out to their system to ask for all of the surveys completed in that hour. If something goes wrong, our system will try the next hour. It will be able to keep trying and trying until it can download every credit. It's the only way that credits are tracked over multiple days so that we can go back pull full reports.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Arrow Still Not Convinced

Your reality evidently is not my reality. The only other online survey crediting Web site I use with regularity beside SR is MySurvey.com. They use some of the same survey companies as SR. When I complete a survey for them my points are credited immediately, with 100% accuracy, 100% of the time. This is not a recent development. They have done this for years. They have never left me wondering for hours if my time and effort were for naught, and have never put themselves in a position where they had to make excuses. I like doing SR surveys, but it seems to me that customer service ought to trump the old hit and miss system that takes many hours or days. Rationalizing poor service is not the answer, better technology by survey providers is the answer.

Your reality evidently is not my reality. The only other online survey crediting Web site I use with regularity beside SR is MySurvey.com. They use some of the same survey companies as SR. When I complete a survey for them my points are credited immediately, with 100% accuracy, 100% of the time. This is not a recent development. They have done this for years. They have never left me wondering for hours if my time and effort were for naught, and have never put themselves in a position where they had to make excuses. I like doing SR surveys, but it seems to me that customer service ought to trump the old hit and miss system that takes many hours or days. Rationalizing poor service is not the answer, better technology by survey providers is the answer.
    I have been a member here for over 4 years and Tricia provides fantastic customer service including evenings, weekends and holidays,

If you feel as you have posted about Sunshine Rewards, perhaps you would be better off doing surveys elsewhere.

I have earned over $6000 here and doubt I could do as well anywhere else.
    Last edited by SCard; 03-14-2014 at 06:33 PM.

I have done many surveys in my lifetime and SR is the only company that gets on things and tries to get help and credit for their clients and gets back to you in a timely manner. Sometimes things dont credit for whatever reason but that isnt SR fault.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm not making excuses for anything. If you are able to take these same surveys through another site at 100% accuracy, 100% of the time, I honestly would recommend you using that site. I do not wish to see anyone lose out on money when they have the chance, even if it means going to a competitor site. We fight tooth and nail with survey companies all week every week to get our credits from them. We do not source the surveys internally like MySurveys. That's not our business model. Instead, we collect opportunities across many different survey companies to offer. We credit every credit that comes to us. If another site is able to do that better than we can and with better customer service than we do, we don't deserve your business.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm not making excuses for anything. If you are able to take these same surveys through another site at 100% accuracy, 100% of the time, I honestly would recommend you using that site. I do not wish to see anyone lose out on money when they have the chance, even if it means going to a competitor site. We fight tooth and nail with survey companies all week every week to get our credits from them. We do not source the surveys internally like MySurveys. That's not our business model. Instead, we collect opportunities across many different survey companies to offer. We credit every credit that comes to us. If another site is able to do that better than we can and with better customer service than we do, we don't deserve your business.
    Well said! I was on a bit of a survey roll in January and February - I wanted to make SMPlus and when I did, I took a little break from surveys because it does get frustrating to spend my time and not get credit. But I never blame SR. When you start getting too annoyed, it's time to step away from the computer!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187