Thread: BOGO Wine Club Offer

Default BOGO Wine Club Offer

If you have been considering trying a wine club, now is the time to try The California Wine Club. Right now you can buy your first month and get the second month free with no further commitment.

The California Wine Club Premier Series is one of my favorite clubs both in terms of quality and price. You get 2 bottles a month--both red, both white, or one of each. I recommend getting one of each because the variety is always good. If you don't drink 2 bottles a month, schedule them for every other month!

This is one of the best deals that we have seen from them since we started working with them.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopp...orniaWineClub/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This definitely looks like a good deal. Do you know what shipping & handling typically runs? I have looked all over their website and can't seem to find that info. Perhaps I just overlooked it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    This definitely looks like a good deal. Do you know what shipping & handling typically runs? I have looked all over their website and can't seem to find that info. Perhaps I just overlooked it. Thanks
    I think it depends on how far you are. It looks like mine was about $12 a month.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think it depends on how far you are. It looks like mine was about $12 a month.
    Thanks, that makes sense!