Thread: Last Day for Reduced Amazon Prime Rate

Default Last Day for Reduced Amazon Prime Rate

If you have at all considered signing up for Amazon Prime, today is the day to do it. Today is the last day that they are offering it at $79 a year before it goes up to $99.

If you sign up today, you can lock in the rate and start a 30-day free trial. I love my Amazon Prime. I use it to get free tw0-day shipping on so many things that I buy online. It also includes the movie streaming service, which I find has as many movies (if not more) that I want to watch than does Netflix.

Last chance before the price goes up! See the site for more details.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I got lucky, my Prime renewed 3 weeks ago, I have a year to decide if I want to pay the extra $20, I have a Kindle Fire so do use the streaming.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I renewed in November. After a couple minutes thought, decided for me, it is still worth the extra $20. We watch the streaming things a good bit. And, I love not having to worry about shipping. More and more, it is my go to place for shopping. Even little things. Especially little things. One of our cats used to chew the iPod cords. Found them on Amazon for under $2. Since I didn't have to worry about shipping costs, it was a no brainer to order them, over and over. LOL

Recently I read that Prime members spend more. Probably true because prices are great, shipping is fast and I can save time by not having to go out. Picked up a Stanley square, couple wks ago, for same price as Home Depot and saved myself the trip.

I'm up for renewal in May and will definitely renew at the $99 rate. I know that I buy from them at least twice a month in non-holiday months and probably 10 times a month in holiday months. Plus we do watch the movies. We probably save $5-10 a month just in movie rentals where we find something on Prime instead of renting something.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

cingroomer is offline Sunshine Reward V.I.M. (Very Important Mom)

I use mine all the time too, and since you can put up to 5 people on it, split the cost, well worth it.