Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up For Angie's List Practically Free

Default Sign Up For Angie's List Practically Free

Angie's List is running a huge deal right now. Their service is usually $39 but you can sign up as a new subscription and get it for $14.99. PLUS, use the coupon code SPRING2014 to save 40%. Plus! If you use PayPal, you save an additional $1.80.

But wait...there's more! Don't forget your Sunshine Rewards cash back! Once you add it all up, you'll find that it is a deal that is hard to pass up.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/AngiesList/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Angie's List is running a huge deal right now. Their service is usually $39 but you can sign up as a new subscription and get it for $14.99. PLUS, use the coupon code SPRING2014 to save 40%. Plus! If you use PayPal, you save an additional $1.80.

But wait...there's more! Don't forget your Sunshine Rewards cash back! Once you add it all up, you'll find that it is a deal that is hard to pass up.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/AngiesList/
    Great deal! with the $17.50 in Sunshine Rewards, you are almost "paying" me to sign up!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Great deal! with the $17.50 in Sunshine Rewards, you are almost "paying" me to sign up!
    It's a great deal but be careful because they charge your CC that they have onfile automatically when it's time to renew, this is the reason I refuse to sign up because knowing me, I will forget to cancel it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I signed up, last night. And, as usual, I cleaned cookies prior to signing up. However, in my hurry to sign up I am not sure I logged into my SR acct. Just in case some random credit comes thru. Could be me.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I signed up, last night. And, as usual, I cleaned cookies prior to signing up. However, in my hurry to sign up I am not sure I logged into my SR acct. Just in case some random credit comes thru. Could be me.
    I see your credit. You should see it in your account this afternoon.

One other thing for those of you who do not want to use a credit card. You can use PayPal as well (and it is actually cheaper).

They DO autorenew it but I am not sure if they give you any notice. It would be worth setting a calendar notice for yourself 6 or 9 months from now to figure out if it is worth it to continue your subscription.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I see your credit.

They DO autorenew it but I am not sure if they give you any notice. It would be worth setting a calendar notice for yourself 6 or 9 months from now to figure out if it is worth it to continue your subscription.
    exactly what I am going to do. Magazines.com has auto-renew too and I have to stop that too. I will renew thru them but I do it through SR so I get my rewards.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I see your credit. You should see it in your account this afternoon.

One other thing for those of you who do not want to use a credit card. You can use PayPal as well (and it is actually cheaper).

Thank you, great start towards Super Member status.

I used Paypal and made over $10 plus have the benefit of now being a member.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Thank you, great start towards Super Member status.
    for sure

My credit is there, pending until the 30th so I can get it with this month's PP cash out.
    Thanks for this offer.

Ok I am confused, I signed up, or at least I thought I did instead of asking me for payment this is what I got, what did I do wrong or not do right?

Jtowner

Email: steelershome@hotmail.com
    Purchase Info
    Plan Name: Bundle 1 Year (Free)
    Plan Price: $0.00
    Payment Date: Fri Mar 21 2014
    Jtowner