Thread: Summer 2015 Itineraries Released!

Default Summer 2015 Itineraries Released!

Have you been waiting for a Disney Cruise later in 2015? They just released the new itineraries! New ones include, Norway and Northern Europe.

Here is the new brochure with dates http://kwlimited.com/vacationsbywend...CLBrochure.pdf

Brand New Itineraries below:

Norwegian Fjords Itineraries

On 7- and 9-night sailings departing from Copenhagen, be immersed in both the splendor and charm of Norway with exciting new ports, steeped in Viking history. An 11-night sailing allows your Clients to explore the Norwegian fjords, as well as Iceland and the Faroe Islands.

NEW 7-night Norwegian Fjords

Ports: Copenhagen, Denmark; Stavanger, Alesund, Geiranger and Bergen, Norway

Departure Date: June 6

NEW 9-night Norwegian Fjords

Ports: Copenhagen, Denmark; Stavanger, Alesund, Geiranger, Molde, Olden and Bergen, Norway

Departure Date: June 20

NEW 11-night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland

Ports: Copenhagen, Denmark; Oslo, Kristiansand and Stavanger Norway; Akureyri and Reykjavik (overnight), Iceland; Torshavn, Faroe Islands; Dover, England

Departure Date: June 29

Northern Europe Itineraries

On Northern Europe cruises, the Disney Magic will sail the Baltic waters where you will explore richly diverse cultures and national capitals including Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen and St. Petersburg – known as the cultural capital of Russia. These itineraries depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and Dover – just a quick jaunt from London, England.

NEW 7-night Northern Europe

Ports: Copenhagen, Denmark; Tallinn, Estonia; St. Petersburg, Russia; Helsinki, Finland; Stockholm, Sweden

Departure Dates: May 30, June 13

12-night Northern Europe

Ports: Dover, England; Copenhagen, Denmark; Warnemunde, Germany (July 10 cruise only); Stockholm, Sweden; Helsinki, Finland; St. Petersburg, Russia; Tallinn, Estonia

Departure Dates: July 10 and 22

The Disney Magic will also return to the Mediterranean in August, treating Guests to popular European destinations on 5- and 7-night sailings departing from Barcelona, Spain. And, the Disney Wonder will return to Alaska for the summer season with 7-night cruises departing out of Vancouver, Canada. The Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy will continue to sail during the summer to The Bahamas and Caribbean from Port Canaveral, Florida – these cruises include a stop at Disney’s private island – Castaway Cay.

Platinum or Gold Castaway Club Members can book these itineraries beginning at 8 a.m. ET on March 26, 2014. Bookings will open to all Guests on March 27, 2014

http://wendy.mouseearvacations.com/quote/ for a no obligation quote
    Last edited by wendyburger; 03-25-2014 at 10:11 AM.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Thanks, Wendy! We have already narrowed down our list for next summer. Just waiting to talk to the kids and see what prices are!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just did the 7 night northern europe itinerary on Royal Caribbean and loved every minute of it. Copenhagen is my favorite city right now out of everywhere I've been.
    Sunshine Rewards