Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Earn Gift Cards for Using Bing (Plus Bonus from Sunshine Rewards)

Default Earn Gift Cards for Using Bing (Plus Bonus from Sunshine Rewards)

I'd like to start a new thread about Bing Rewards because we are now working with them directly at a MUCH higher payout and have a chance at a strong partnership with them (which is very exciting!).

You can now sign up for Bing Rewards using either a Microsoft account OR your Facebook account, which is extremely easy.

My first goal is to hit 525 points to get a $5 Amazon Gift Card. I'm at 339 so far but really have to remind myself to use it every day to search. I think you can get up to 10 credits a day for mobile search and 30 credits a day for PC search. At 40 credits a day just for searching, I'll be at my first cashout in 5 days!

So let's share how we are getting points and keep each other motivated. I know you love your Sunshine Rewards cashouts, but there is no reason that we can't do both.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just got a quick 20 points for adding Bing to my browser. Which is fine by me because I want to remember to use it anyway. I did NOT add the toolbar though. I'm always wary of adding any toolbars.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I am bad to forget to use Bing for searches, however, you can earn a point/daily by clicking inside the Notification tab (top right hand) and each day you have a "click" to click.

I am confused. Yesterday my dashboard said up to 30 credits for PC searches. Today is says Earn 1 credit per 2 searches up to 15 credits per day. was the 30 credits only the first day?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I am confused. Yesterday my dashboard said up to 30 credits for PC searches. Today is says Earn 1 credit per 2 searches up to 15 credits per day. was the 30 credits only the first day?
    They run special things every now and then, and for the month of May, it was double credits on Tuesdays. So instead of the usual 15 you were able to earn 30 on Tuesdays.

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    They run special things every now and then, and for the month of May, it was double credits on Tuesdays. So instead of the usual 15 you were able to earn 30 on Tuesdays.
    thanks for the clarification; I only signed up last night and did not have much time to "look around".

I got a point for clicking to read about hamburgers today. LOL
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks for the clarification; I only signed up last night and did not have much time to "look around".
    No problem. I have been signed up for a while with them. I make it a point to get all my searches in each day. They used to offer 30 a day all days, so I would get about 2 $5 amazon cards each month. Now I get some Starbucks cards for our trips to Disneyworld so we can get stuff at EPCOT and Magic Kingdom.

I'm at 25% of my goal for $5 Amazon gift card. I don't have a smartphone and my tablet (Kindle Fire) doesn't work with Bing so it will take me awhile to get to my goal. Will be checking for any June "special" like the double point Tuesdays in May.

I've used Bing Rewards for a long, long time now. I have Bing set as my home page, which makes it much easier to use regularly. I'm also gold, so I try to make sure I keep up that status, especially when I'm nearing enough points to request a GC.
    Kayla