Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Earn Gift Cards for Using Bing (Plus Bonus from Sunshine Rewards)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Bing is running double credits today!
    saw that, double points for Mondays the rest of June it looked like.

I am still having issues with the counts. At least once this morning again, I had to do 4 searches before the count when up by 1; 2 searches should have done it. I feel like I am being shortchanged just about every day but can't figure out why.

Okay...I am doing terribly! Why can't I remember to go in there and search more often?? I'm only at 824, which I guess means I am one step closer to Gold. But I would really like to get to gold. Maybe I should go ahead and cash out for my first $5 Amazon gift card?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Okay...I am doing terribly! Why can't I remember to go in there and search more often?? I'm only at 824, which I guess means I am one step closer to Gold. But I would really like to get to gold. Maybe I should go ahead and cash out for my first $5 Amazon gift card?
    except when you get to Gold you have to do 3 seaches for 1 point, but can get 30 points/day. Seemed strange to me, get a higher status and have to do 3 searches/pt vs. 2?

I just redeemed for my first reward. The Amazon $5 gift card. I'm working on getting to gold too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I hear you! I finally had to make my Bing searches the first thing on the computer I do everyday, reached gold status quickly, and will have enough points to cash out for my 4th Amazon $5 gift card tomorrow. I think it is really worth the less than 5 minutes it takes each day.

Once you reach gold status, I haven't had to do any more searches than before, ie 2 searches still give 1 credit.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I hear you! I finally had to make my Bing searches the first thing on the computer I do everyday, reached gold status quickly, and will have enough points to cash out for my 4th Amazon $5 gift card tomorrow. I think it is really worth the less than 5 minutes it takes each day.

Once you reach gold status, I haven't had to do any more searches than before, ie 2 searches still give 1 credit.
    interesting, for sure it says "earn 1 credit per 3 searches". Wonder why I am getting shortchanged.

I am at gold now and it is 2 searches per 1 point
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Tricia, I think you have to cashout at least once before you have gold status -- then you should level up!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

So I cashed out. Now it says I have to do 150 rewardable searches, up to 20 per day. I guess I have to do that many first?

I did cash out for a $5 Amazon card. Yea!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

So I cashed out. Now it says I have to do 150 rewardable searches, up to 20 per day. I guess I have to do that many first?

I did cash out for a $5 Amazon card. Yea!
    Check your status bar. It should now tell you that you have Gold status. As far as the searches, I believe it just means you have to earn at least 150 credits in a one month period. That's equivalent of both the PC and Mobile surveys for at least 6 days a month, since the PC searches earn up to 15 points a day and the Mobile searches earn 10. So it's easy to keep Gold status and use fewer credits for awards.

Congrats on your first $5 Amazon card!
    Last edited by spring; 08-07-2014 at 05:47 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards