Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Radio Loyalty Issues

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

This is the email that I got from them, last wk:

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand your frustration in not being able to access RadioLoyalty. There are a number of different reasons our system may have detected your activity as suspicious. These reasons include, but are not limited to, having multiple players open at once, launching the player in a non-active window, and previous activity patterns that have been detected by the same advertisers, or adware that is present on your computer.

In order to attempt to correct these issues, we recommend the following steps:

1. Run adware or virus software on your computer to identify any issues. A good free one is available here: http://download.cnet.com/Ad-Aware-Fr...=dl&tag=button

2. Be sure to only have one instance of RadioLoyalty open at a time.

3. When you launch the player, allow it to fully load before switching tabs or performing other tasks.

We allow a one time reapplication to be granted access to RadioLoyalty. If you feel you have taken steps in correcting these issues, please reply to this email explaining what steps were taken. We will then consider you for readmission into the program. Please note that if you are flagged again, we will be unable to reconsider access to our platform.

Thank you,

--

Carter Toni
    VP, Product Development
    StreamTrack Media, Inc.
    Phone: 1.805.308.9190 ext 8266

Fax: 1.805.456.0405
    http://www.streamtrackmedia.com

I have downloaded the software, I am familiar with it and trust it. But, that is as far as I have gone, so far. I have either been busy or working so I haven't run it or emailed them, yet.

Arrow Radio Loyalty is Losing Its Mind

Just received a request to provide my email address to them to be "verified." An email was sent to me with a fifteen digit SolveMedia Verification Code. When entered in the captcha solution line I was "reinstated" and was able to continue as before. Radio Loyalty either has a serious case of paranoia or is awash in sheer stupidity. Anyone else get this latest communication from them?

What is their e-mail address, so that I can contact them? Or is that not allowed? I'm still getting an error message when I try to listen.

Arrow This is the email address I used to be reinstated

Try Toni Carter <ctoni@streamtrackmedia.com>

they are doing this on all sorts of sites.

And they are banning people who have done (or at least stated) they used the program exactly the way RL told them to.. not even opening any other windows at all.

It could be a number of things, even down to entering the captchas on time, each and every time (because your sitting there actually watching)

But on another site, RL was requiring the site to completely ban the user, and deactive their account (not just ban them from RL). So they were and then it started coming down that the people weren't violating or doing anything wrong.

It's been a big mess, so much so that lots of people refuse to use them anymore

I stopped doing Radio Loyalty because I found it was slowing my system down and sometimes crashing my browser. I always did RL while doing surveys, but was usually pretty good about getting in when the captchas popped up. The worst thing was when it crashed my browser I would lose the survey I was working on.

Then when they started having these other issues with banning, I decided it was not worth the chance of them telling Sunshine Rewards to ban me and lose my account. I can do 1 survey and make up for what would take 2 days and 5 hours a day worth of time with them.

So as far as I am concerned, if they want my traffic back on their site, they need to get their act together, not me.

Arrow Request by SolveMedia for Verification Code Received Twice Now

The first time I received it and entered it where the Captcha is normally copied. This second time I received the fourteen digit SolveMedia Verification Code and when I went to enter it the box was no longer there. Within a minute I received the normal Catcha request for the normal listening credit. Radio Loyalty is simply out of control. If they keep this up, I'm bailing out too.