Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shopping ?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Shopping ?

Ok Tricia, if I do some shopping could you PLEASE not pull the credits until April 1st???? (of course you can update everyone else's who need SM or big board, just not mine! )
    Dh wants me to purchase a few things, and he's just not understanding WHY I want/need to wait a few more days! I'm afraid to do it too soon and have it post on 3/31! I have a running list now next to the laptop of the stuff to order starting somewhere on 3/30 - 4/1. Not that it would be a sin to have it post then, but it would give me a nice head start for next quarter!
    Of course I noticed the increase on the Nuts on the Net for today and tomorrow. I have DH hooked on the cashews and i can't stop on the macadamia nuts and I've used hte $5 off coupon twice, so I would really like to take advantage of that one again! Lets see I need a new wireless mouse from either tigerdirect or newegg, 2 color ink cartridges, nuts on the net, nutrional labs, Target (DS needs a new comforter his has fallen apart and he found the flyers one on Target) I think I'm missing a few... PLEASE?????????????? ha ha.....
    Last edited by askomsky; 03-26-2008 at 10:33 PM. Reason: update
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I'm with you! I'm holding off shopping so it can credit next quarter. I don't think my list is as long as yours, though..........
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm holding off for a few things too. Saturday night I'll have some fun shopping.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'm holding off for a few things too. Saturday night I'll have some fun shopping.
    Same here.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'm waiting too, but just have a few things to get right now.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Same here.
    We should have a saturday night shopping chat with all the things we've bought.
    Sunshine Rewards

Dentist told me today I have to get a Sonicare toothbrush, so that is on my list of things. I have a few others but I am also waiting until closer to end of month so it doesn't post to my account before Apr. 1
    Sunshine Rewards

Count me in as another one waiting until Saturday for some shopping!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    We should have a saturday night shopping chat with all the things we've bought.
    Sounds good to me! lol I'll check in and see if anyone's on!
    Sunshine Rewards

Count me in as another anxiously waiting to spend some money
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards