Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shopping ?

OK another *newbie* question. Why does it matter when you purchase or credit it to the account? Doesn't it all add to the total??!

TIA!! I promise I;ll catch on sooner or later! )
    Chris
    Mom to 5 great kids!

We're going back to Disney!!
    August 08 POFQ for 11 nights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MyKidsMom View Post
    OK another *newbie* question. Why does it matter when you purchase or credit it to the account? Doesn't it all add to the total??!

Credits that post on 4/1 or later count towards your third quarter super membership (if you make more than $100).
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by MyKidsMom View Post

Nothing wrong with asking....we were all new once!

April 1st begins a new quarter. If you make $100 in a quarter, you become a SuperMember. A lot of us have already made it for this quarter (Jan-Mar) so we want to start with a good shopping credit for the next quarter.

Does that make sense? If not, please ask.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post

April 1st begins a new quarter. If you make $100 in a quarter, you become a SuperMember. A lot of us have already made it for this quarter (Jan-Mar) so we want to start with a good shopping credit for the next quarter.

SM status is awesome and once you have it, you really don't want to lose it! You get special perks, like not getting locked out of scratch off, you can do them whenever you want. Shopping credits will post after 3 days instead of 21 days. There's an extra survey we can take to add to the daily and otx already. It's great being a SM, and while I've been lucky in obtaining status early in the quarter, I want to hold off doing some shopping until I know for sure it'll post afte April 1st.

Don't feel bad for asking!

April
    Sunshine Rewards

All the shopping I've done this month I have to wait for next month anyway; so I'm holding off any more so I don't have to wait so long for it to credit. It will be so much fun to be an SM and have my shopping credit after 3 days- woo-hoo!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post

Yes, makes perfect sense! Thank you so much!!
    Chris
    Mom to 5 great kids!

We're going back to Disney!!
    August 08 POFQ for 11 nights!!

Ok - need some clarification here If I make some purchases today, will they post on 4/1, or on 3/31?! I'm really chomping at the bit to do some shopping, but I definitely want it to count for this upcoming quarter. If things post after 3 business days, then we should be fine shopping today..... Thanks!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    Ok - need some clarification here If I make some purchases today, will they post on 4/1, or on 3/31?! I'm really chomping at the bit to do some shopping, but I definitely want it to count for this upcoming quarter. If things post after 3 business days, then we should be fine shopping today..... Thanks!!
    yes bc 1 it's a weekend so most orders probably wouldn't be "processed" until Monday or they'll be processed but won't ship/bill until Monday which is 3/31. But even if today is the purchase date 3 days later is 4/1.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    yes bc 1 it's a weekend so most orders probably wouldn't be "processed" until Monday or they'll be processed but won't ship/bill until Monday which is 3/31. But even if today is the purchase date 3 days later is 4/1.
    Thanks - that's what I thought, but just wanted to be sure - earlier this week I made a purchase on 3/24 and it posted on 3/26!! So I was just a little nervous that it might credit too quickly Now I'm off to order Disney's Gift Express!! And then off to Misty Mate!! And then.....I better head to bed!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    Thanks - that's what I thought, but just wanted to be sure - earlier this week I made a purchase on 3/24 and it posted on 3/26!! So I was just a little nervous that it might credit too quickly Now I'm off to order Disney's Gift Express!! And then off to Misty Mate!! And then.....I better head to bed!
    yeah I had a few that were rather fast too! I completely forgot about Disney's Gift express!!! lol I had a list and I knew I was forgetting something.
    That one will have to wait until next week though...
    Sunshine Rewards