Thread: New Favorite Snack!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thumbs up New Favorite Snack!

I am in love with Kind bars. I don't know how "new" they are but I hadn't tried one until a month ago and I just ordered some from drugstore.com and both of my boxes are half empty!

Not good for nut allergies but they are good for your dairy free, gluten free, low glycemic, low sodium people. Also has fairly good protein numbers for a bar. I usually have one with my breakfast protein shake (Fit Frappe Mocha- drugstore.com or Amazon.com)
    Sunshine Rewards

I love the coconut and cranberry ones.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't really care for coconut but I like cranberry. I've been liking the peanut butter & strawberry, cranberry & almonds, and pomegranate/blueberry/pistachios.

I really want to try one of the chocolate ones but I am wondering how much of a dark chocolate taste they have.
    Sunshine Rewards

How did I miss these? I am a cranberry freak!

I received one in a birchbox and then had another one at a biking event in Houston (they were giving them out free). After that I was hooked.
    Sunshine Rewards

I received one in my Kona Kase box last month but never tried it until I read your comments. It was REALLY good!! I need to purchase some now!
    Sunshine Rewards