Thread: Trouble Ticket Question

Default Trouble Ticket Question

I just filed a trouble ticket and have a couple questions that hopefully someone can answer for me. The merchant is Ancestry.com. Clicking through Sunshine Rewards, I signed up for the free two week trial membership. Then clicking through Sunshine Rewards again, I upgraded my membership from the free trial to the 6 month membership. I am hoping to get credit for the membership purchase. When I filed the trouble ticket, I included only the confirmation email from the purchase only, although I did receive a separate confirmation from the original free trial. My questions are: Will the free trial result in no credit for the purchase? And should I submit the free trial confirmation email as well?

The main thing are the order numbers. That is how we will be able to look it up in the system. We should get credit when the free trial converts to the paid membership.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The free trial confirmation did not give me an order number; only the upgrade confirmation had one. Hopefully I submitted everything you need to track it! Thanks for the help.