Thread: ? Shopping at Restaurants.com credit question

Question ? Shopping at Restaurants.com credit question

Okay I am kind of a newbie to the shopping online with SR thingy...done a few Ebay.com and a few Disneyshopping.com through SR, but I just did the restaurants.com offer, (not an offer, but through the shopping links...and very good by the way)...and wondered when I would see the credit appear in my account?
    I know there will probably be a hold period, but when should I expect to see something in my account pertaining to my purchase...or does not it show up for a couple of weeks, even the hold?

thanks for helping out the very old shopping newbie...
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

from the FAQ thread

How long does shopping take to credit/pend?

Shopping credits are manual credits SR must receive from the merchants and then manually import to our accounts typically on Sundays. Most shopping will credit/pend within a 7-10 business days and then will pend for 3 days if you are a SM or 21 days if you are not. Merchants have been known to hold your credits until after the item ships so please take that into account as well. There are some shopping items that will take longer to credit such as travel shopping. These items typically will credit/pend after you complete your travel.
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks, I had read that, just wondered with that particular site, as it is an instant type thing, you print off the gift certificate right away...okay, I'll sit tight. thanks again
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Its not instant - I don't think any are. I think for me it took maybe a day to show up in my account as pending. Maybe 2. Hope that helps.

disney always shows up the sunday following the week i made the purchase in. Ebay I am not familar with. i would assume the same.
    Sunshine Rewards

So, if I bought from Restaurant.com on 03/16 and it is still not in my account history... I have a problem?
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    So, if I bought from Restaurant.com on 03/16 and it is still not in my account history... I have a problem?
    Wait till monday and then file a TT. Remember there were holidays last week so things may be a bit behind.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Wait till monday and then file a TT. Remember there were holidays last week so things may be a bit behind.
    It hardly seems worth it for the SR staff to go through all that work for a couple of pennies.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards