Thread: "Unauthenticated" email question

Default "Unauthenticated" email question

I am not very tech savvy, but today I had two emails in my spam folder that look like they were from Sunshine Rewards yet they were "undeliverable" due to being "Unauthenticated email address." The email had no content; just lines of error descriptions, etc. I normally get email from SR in my inbox with no problems, so I am wondering if my settings have gone haywire. Plus, I am curious what I missed! Anyone have any insight? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    I am not very tech savvy, but today I had two emails in my spam folder that look like they were from Sunshine Rewards yet they were "undeliverable" due to being "Unauthenticated email address." The email had no content; just lines of error descriptions, etc. I normally get email from SR in my inbox with no problems, so I am wondering if my settings have gone haywire. Plus, I am curious what I missed! Anyone have any insight? Thanks!
    Did you just cash in for some rewards? I always get a similar e-mail whenever I cash in for a gift card. Down in the email it says "Somebody used our Sunshine Rewards redemption form" and what you cashed in for.

Hopefully that was it and it solves it for you

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    Did you just cash in for some rewards? I always get a similar e-mail whenever I cash in for a gift card. Down in the email it says "Somebody used our Sunshine Rewards redemption form" and what you cashed in for.

Hopefully that was it and it solves it for you
    Yes, I did cash in today! After reading your reply, I went back & re-read the email on my ipad but I didn't see any verbiage like you described. Then I opened it up on my computer & there it was.

Thanks for taking time to reply & helping me out! Next time I will know what is going on!

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    Thanks for taking time to reply & helping me out! Next time I will know what is going on!
    You're welcome- glad I could help