Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What year are the kids in your life going into this school year?

Default What year are the kids in your life going into this school year?

My oldest niece Sharpay (20 in October-remember when I was looking for a 13th birthday gift for her?) is in her third semester at a professional acting school.

My nephew Mordie will be a college freshman, and I am not ready.

My nephew Ferdie will be a high school freshman.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    My oldest niece Sharpay (20 in October-remember when I was looking for a 13th birthday gift for her?) is in her third semester at a professional acting school.

My nephew Mordie will be a college freshman, and I am not ready.

My nephew Ferdie will be a high school freshman.
    We need to connect Jillian and your niece. She is convinced she wants to go to acting school!

Jillian is headed into 8th and Cassie is headed to 6th. When I started SR, Jillian was in kindergarten and Cassie was in preschool!

After this year I will have a junior high student and a high school student. So I am going to relish every last minute of them before that big jump.

Yikes - how quickly time flies!!

My daughter Isabelle will be starting her freshman year in high school. Four more years and she's off to college.

Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We need to connect Jillian and your niece. She is convinced she wants to go to acting school!

Jillian is headed into 8th and Cassie is headed to 6th. When I started SR, Jillian was in kindergarten and Cassie was in preschool!

After this year I will have a junior high student and a high school student. So I am going to relish every last minute of them before that big jump.
    Sigh. Jillian reminds me of a young Sharpay. She actually started at a real university, but opted to switch to where she is, which I think is a better idea.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Wow, how time flies! Two of my dgdtrs are going into 6th grade, and the oldest will be in 9th grade. They just keep getting older. Thankfully, I'm frozen in time, lol!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Wow, how time flies! Two of my dgdtrs are going into 6th grade, and the oldest will be in 9th grade. They just keep getting older. Thankfully, I'm frozen in time, lol!
    ::faints::

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Oh, my! Last wkend before school starts (HS). Summer break went by too fast. Anna will be a Jr in HS and starts her first job, at Popeye's, next wk. Grace is still out for a few more wks. She will be training Anna, at Popeye's. That should be interesting. LOL She is a sophomore and majoring in English (creative writing, maybe film?). Anna wants to major in archaeology, anthropology, maybe linguistics. Not sure what you do with that degree. Hopefully not work at Popeye's.

BTW, they were in the 6th and 3rd grade when I joined. How they have changed. They are not the little girls in my pictures, anymore.

It's amazing how fast time really does fly!

My oldest daughter will be a freshman in high school this year. My middle daughter will be in 4th grade and my son will be in 2nd grade. I had already been a member of SR for almost a year when my son was born. My oldest was in 3rd grade when we went on the SR Disney cruise.

I think we need a reunion gathering, Tricia!
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

In 15 days, my son will be a freshman at the University of Pennsylvania. My daughter will be a sophomore in high school.

I must have blinked...
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow. Reading this gets me teary eyed. I remember when we would share daily or almost daily about our little ones. They aren't so little anymore.

Blessing and Miracle will be entering the 5th grade! Ha, remember when she would cry not to go to PreK? Lol. Long gone are those days. Now if I try to keep her home for any reason she cries. Oh, "school is too important" for her to miss.
    She's on point, though! She wants to be a marine biologist!

Miracle wants to be a scientist! How about that?! These girls are way too much for me! LOL.

My youngest son, is a freshman in college. Taking his time, though! But he is still doing it. lol.
    My oldest daughter, Keyera is 9 hrs away from earning her Master's Degree in Criminal Justice. Extremely proud of her! All four actually.

And I may as well give updates on the other two so they want feel left out. LOL.

Michael Jr., got married in November! I was so happy. They are expecting their first child in January. That will be my 2nd grand baby! Can't wait.

Tranell, my second oldest is working at a local Community College and about to propose to his girlfriend. Very nice young lady.

So all and all the kids in my life are doing exceptionally well and I couldn't be happier or prouder! Whew, that was a lot. Sorry! lol.
    Sunshine Rewards