Thread: New Mobile Category

Default New Mobile Category

I'm seeing a lot more Mobile offers than ever before and they seem to be small but quick money makers. Most just require trying an app. They kind of remind me of the old "freebie" offers.

I'm starting a new category for them and will link to it directly from one of the other pages so that you can find them easily while on your mobile devices. But here it is for now:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/categ...ers.php?cat=19

I'm just starting to test a few so there aren't a lot yet. But I anticipate we could see 20 more more pretty soon!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

THanks

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm seeing a lot more Mobile offers than ever before and they seem to be small but quick money makers. Most just require trying an app. They kind of remind me of the old "freebie" offers.

I'm starting a new category for them and will link to it directly from one of the other pages so that you can find them easily while on your mobile devices. But here it is for now:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/categ...ers.php?cat=19

I'm just starting to test a few so there aren't a lot yet. But I anticipate we could see 20 more more pretty soon!
    I had my first one credit-took about a week! #2740245 Paid Signup: StubHub iOS App (Mobile) US 0.25 Credits 08/26/2014 Paid
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I just added a Big Fish Games one for the iPad. I'll be adding another one for them for iPhones soon, but the iPad one pays more.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs