Thread: Sunshine Mail Today!!

Default Sunshine Mail Today!!

Thanks, Tricia! Got my $50 Disney gift card in the mail today. (I must have just missed your processing date with my Monday cashout, so you have another one hanging out there for me -- sorry!)

Anyway, DH got the mail today and called me at work with "you got something from SUNSHINE REWARDS!!" LOL... this is the first time he ever received "Sunshine Mail."

Love it

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Got mine, today, also. Thanks!!! $100 more to spend, how will I manage? And, I am half way to another $50 gc thanks to the crazy credits.

I am keeping the faith that mine will arrive in the mail tomorrow.....I know it was sent Monday (thanks again Tricia...sorry for being a nag) and since I leave tomorrow night (and having an unexpected root canal in the am) I am praying that my 'sunshine mail' arrives because I will need the brightness after the dentist office!!!

Great job on racking up the SR credits for more disney moola!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

came home from the root canal and what did I find in the mail!!!???? My disney gift cards!!!! Thank you so much..........I am off in a few hours (and of course we are getting snow...can you believe it)........so glad to have the cards from SR........you all ROCK!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    came home from the root canal and what did I find in the mail!!!???? My disney gift cards!!!! Thank you so much..........I am off in a few hours (and of course we are getting snow...can you believe it)........so glad to have the cards from SR........you all ROCK!!

Pamela
    Have a good trip!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Ooh, I'm excited to check my mail today now...did you guys cash out on or after the 15th?
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Pamela
    Oh, Pam, have a wonderful time!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I cashed out on the 9th.......but this was sent with the mailing on Monday......and thanks I will definately have a good trip.........I am loading up the car in a few minutes to head to the airport...and then I can take my pain medication.....don't want to look too loopy going thru security!!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I cashed out on the 9th.......but this was sent with the mailing on Monday......and thanks I will definately have a good trip.........I am loading up the car in a few minutes to head to the airport...and then I can take my pain medication.....don't want to look too loopy going thru security!!!

Pamela
    Well have fun, this was truly last minute Sunshine mail! Wow! Have fun!

I didn't even know there was mail sent on Monday; obviously I'm not paying enough attention!

Ach, being on the west coast I guess I gotta wait for tomorrow or later!
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 03-28-2008 at 06:37 PM.

Yay for Sunshine mail!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the cards and dollars, thank you very much!

And I also just cashed out for another $25...doing my best to clear out your inventory of the 25s leftover from the last cashout.