Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm almost afraid to ask (about a Disney cashout)

Default I'm almost afraid to ask (about a Disney cashout)

Any chance of another Disney cashout before early May?

Just wonderin'. We're going in mid-June, and I am just curious if I should be saving my SR dollars, or cashing out at $100 increments.

And might I just give SR props- I made myself a goal of $600 SR dollars for this trip last October. With my shoebuy order today, I think I am at $525. No sweat getting to $600 by May! I'll maybe even hit $650 or $700! (depending how many shoes we need to buy, LOL! ). Thanks ONCE AGAIN SR, for making my Disney trips easier on the wallet. I you. This post is meant to tell any newbies out there, it CAN be done!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

At this point there are no plans for one in May.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Any chance of another Disney cashout before early May?

Just wonderin'. We're going in mid-June, and I am just curious if I should be saving my SR dollars, or cashing out at $100 increments.

And might I just give SR props- I made myself a goal of $600 SR dollars for this trip last October. With my shoebuy order today, I think I am at $525. No sweat getting to $600 by May! I'll maybe even hit $650 or $700! (depending how many shoes we need to buy, LOL! ). Thanks ONCE AGAIN SR, for making my Disney trips easier on the wallet. I you. This post is meant to tell any newbies out there, it CAN be done!
    That is awesome, Robin!!! Congrats! Yes, newbies, it CAN be done

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Congratulations Robin! I am just banking mine until we go, whenever that is. Since I have famiy there, most of our trips are last minute. I am the one trying to get a vacation planned and all my ADRs a month before we go But it always seems to work out!! I wanted to go over Spring Break but we have so many snow days to make up that now half our break is gone. The last time we went, I cashed out and gave everyone in the family a gift card for their spending. It was such a fun thing to be able to do. The kids loved having their own 'credit cards' with spending money!!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    At this point there are no plans for one in May.
    And March or April???

I love the idea of giving each kid their own credit card....that's really cute! My goal was for SR to pay for at least half of our dining plan- and like I said, I think I did it!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

And March or April???

I love the idea of giving each kid their own credit card....that's really cute! My goal was for SR to pay for at least half of our dining plan- and like I said, I think I did it!
    Nope, none in the near future. Sorry
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

And March or April???

Ahh part of the fun is Tricia surprising us with a special cashout.

Congrats on reaching your goal. I'm trying to earn the last $600 by sept so that we can stay at a moderate but I'm not sure if I'm going to make it. I've gotta get back onto the 3 surveys a day not 1 or 2.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, I agree... part of the fun is Tricia surprising us with a special cashout! As much as I would love another one since we're going in May and Oct, I think we also have to remember there is no guarantee that there will be special cashouts. I'm sure SR eats most if not all of that "discount" that we get so we can't get them all of the time.

I'm working to get $200 by the beginning of April so I can cash out for our May trip. Then I have to kick it up a notch and start working on October! So, while I'm hopeful there will be another special cashout in the future, I'm just plugging along like there isn't!
    Sunshine Rewards

That's why I was afraid to ask- because I know SR does these probably at a loss, and I don't want to seem greedy! Esp with the Greenfield fiasco last month.

So, I will probably save at $100 intervals til mid May, and then start over with 'bulk' saving through-out the summer. My next goal is $300 between mid May-end of August. Think i can do it? Hope so. That is what the dining plan will cost me and Molly for our trippie in Sept.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I think that's do-able for your Sept trip!! Isn't it awesome being able to pay for these things with SR $$? I'm buying 2 AP's in May plus some food and souvies!
    Sunshine Rewards