Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: breakfast recommendations!

Default breakfast recommendations!

Hi! my boyfriend and I have a disney vaca in less than a month. we just realized we have an extra sit-down dining credit each on our meal plan that we didn't account for. We are looking for recommendations for a good place for breakfast that we may still have some luck making a reservation for? (Just tried crystal palace, and, as I figured, it was booked up)

we're already eating at tusker house, boma, kona, and whispering canyon for breakfast. Thanks for any suggestions!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by disneyHailey View Post
    Hi! my boyfriend and I have a disney vaca in less than a month. we just realized we have an extra sit-down dining credit each on our meal plan that we didn't account for. We are looking for recommendations for a good place for breakfast that we may still have some luck making a reservation for? (Just tried crystal palace, and, as I figured, it was booked up)

we're already eating at tusker house, boma, kona, and whispering canyon for breakfast. Thanks for any suggestions!
    We are DVC members and stay at the BCV, so we usually eat breakfast in the room but once in a while we like to eat out and this is where we like to go. It is very good. http://www.allears.net/dining/menu/c...ille/breakfast
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

We tend to eat in the room for breakfast a lot as well because we can't get the kids up and going. LOL

We had brunch at the Beach Club Villa Buffet last time and it was nice. Kind of a typical character buffet but I think less kids than Chef Mickey's.

You've already nailed my favorite breakfast...Whispering Canyon! We need to remember to make ressies there for June because we haven't been in years.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

We love Whispering Canyon Cafe breakfast too! Want to try Captain Grille breakfast, but only when we stay at an Epcot area resort. We barely make it up in time for breakfast, let alone one at another hotel

We just did The Wave for breakfast, which has both plated options and a buffet. I thought the buffet was good! Basic options, plus some unique things like sweet potato pancakes. Was like eating pie for breakfast!
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We tend to eat in the room for breakfast a lot as well because we can't get the kids up and going. LOL

We had brunch at the Beach Club Villa Buffet last time and it was nice. Kind of a typical character buffet but I think less kids than Chef Mickey's.

You've already nailed my favorite breakfast...Whispering Canyon! We need to remember to make ressies there for June because we haven't been in years.
    Do you mean Cape May Buffet at the Beach Club? Never heard of Beach Club Villa Buffet?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    We are DVC members and stay at the BCV, so we usually eat breakfast in the room but once in a while we like to eat out and this is where we like to go. It is very good. http://www.allears.net/dining/menu/c...ille/breakfast
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    We love Whispering Canyon Cafe breakfast too! Want to try Captain Grille breakfast, but only when we stay at an Epcot area resort. We barely make it up in time for breakfast, let alone one at another hotel

We just did The Wave for breakfast, which has both plated options and a buffet. I thought the buffet was good! Basic options, plus some unique things like sweet potato pancakes. Was like eating pie for breakfast!
    Thanks for all of the ideas of places to try! I'm checking them out to see what has availability and when Also it's good to hear everyone likes Whispering Canyon because it'll be our first time there!

As a side note, I used my gift cards from taking surveys to pay for a portion of the trip! And I recently got my bf into taking surveys as well, so we'll be using his earnings while we're there

You already picked my family's favorite place with Tusker House.

We have 2 others that we like a lot- Crystal Palace, and 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian.
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disneyHailey View Post

a bit off subject, but have you made a BOG FP+ for lunch if you are staying on site? The braised pork was the best meal I had the whole trip.

Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    You already picked my family's favorite place with Tusker House.

We have 2 others that we like a lot- Crystal Palace, and 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian.
    We haven't been to Tusker House before, so we're excited to try it! Crystal Palace was booked, but I will look at 1900 Park Fare. I'd like to also see the inside of the Grand Floridian because I've heard it's beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    a bit off subject, but have you made a BOG FP+ for lunch if you are staying on site? The braised pork was the best meal I had the whole trip.
    We haven't, we were planning on waiting in line for lunch to eat there..I wonder if maybe we should get a fastpass for it instead?

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Thank you!!